Please share your experience with these programs

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sanya20, Sep 12, 2013.

1. sanya20

sanya20 New Member

Hey all:)

I'm Sanya and I'm a newcomer here, so I just wanted to say "Hey"!

I'm a single mom, working from home, like many of you. I've been searching for any legit wah offers all over the web, but so far I've found only a couple of them who seem to be ok. So, I'd like to share my experiences here, but also I'd like your input on them, as well as a little info on any new offers that might arise, ok?

For now, please give me your input, e.g. possible experiences you might have on these 2 offers: Hotonlineprofit.com, Dollarsincome.com and Swagbucks.com - has anyone tried them yet?

As you can see, I didn't put any links, or affiliate links there, so I hope that admins won't block me:)

Please share your thoughts, ok? Thanks!

See ya soon:)
  2. Steve Herman

Steve Herman New Member

I have never heard of these affiliate programs. Legit and good affiliate program must be established for a few years and do not require a signup fee or buying something to join. I only know of one affiliate program that meets these 2 requirements but I'm sure there are others. So be sure to pick an established program with no sign up fee.
  3. Art

Art Member

Hi Sanya,
    I personally didn't use these sites but from the looks of it, I wouldn't even risk starting...
    There are hundreds of sites like this that are created each day and disappear after a few months!
    Are you currently making any money with them?
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I've used Swagbucks.com before. They have been around for years and have millions of members. I'm not sure about the other 2 you've mentioned though.

Hope this helps.
  5. Katie322

Katie322 New Member

Welcome! I'm a newcomer as well! (y)

I have never heard of Hotonlineprofit.com or Dollarsincome.com however i've been a member of Swagbucks.com for almost a year ( this October will be a year). It's a cool site. One of my favorite survey panel sites.

It's not only a survey panel site, you can earn money for shopping online, watching SwagTv ( Short videos ), Searching the web using the Swagbucks toolbar ( Win up to 3x per day ), Swag codes, completing surveys, playing games/tournaments, participating in the weekly challenges, daily polls, etc. There's lots of stuff to do on SwagBucks. I've earned a little over $245.00 since I joined. I would probably have more if I had more time to spend earning it's just that i'm on more then 1 site everyday taking surveys! :LOL:

If you want you can add me on Swagbucks! My username is katie322. I would be more than happy to answer your questions and show you the ropes!
  6. mouadj

mouadj New Member

Also Try To Do Some CPA, Invest On Advertising and get some fresh cash quickly...
  7. whitney black

whitney black Member

I tried Swagbucks, it's a legit program but It takes a lot of work to get substantial income or rewards.
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

All I ever got was a headache from surveys so altho I know they seem to work for some folks, I have learned that it's not for me. :D