POLL! What Method Helps You Drive Traffic The Most?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by everlonglp3, Jan 25, 2010.

1. everlonglp3

everlonglp3 New Member

I figured we should have a poll to give people an idea of what methods seem to be working and which methods are used the most.

So what method helps you the most?
  2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

There is no poll... ^^
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Poll?[​IMG]
  4. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Forum marketing done right is very profitable and free. My favorite free method.
  5. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

mountainmom5: Poll?
    Matt Zenittini: There is no poll... ^^
    Just added. The code was wrong.
  6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

SEO is my most effective way now that my SBI site is a little older but at first it was article marketing and Squidoo... now I get the most of my traffic from google, second from Squidoo and then articles...
  7. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

I don't really bother to much with Squidoo & lens building that much now, although it's good for people who don't have their own website, but want to sell affiliate products.

I have seen the big difference lately with my keywords & organic traffic, due to article writing & creating high quality backlinks to
    those articles with the chosen keywords & direct links to my websites, with the keywords in the title pages.

Mark [​IMG]
  8. Joanie81

Joanie81 New Member

Alright, I am so new here it's not even funny. What's SEO? [​IMG]
  9. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Search Engine Optimization.

Basically is means you make your pages rank high in google for popular search terms.

Matt
  10. Joanie81

Joanie81 New Member

Matt Zenittini

OK. Gotcha. Thanks for explaining it. [​IMG]
  11. anthony2313

anthony2313 New Member

article marketing i am a big fan of but

i would also have to mention ezine solo ads

too. Ezine work great for my business
  12. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I think that the best advertising technique out there is Pay Per Click. That #1 for me and others too.

Tal
  13. lmiller14

lmiller14 New Member

Great advice ! Thanks,
    SEO and facebook work the best for me!

- Have a productive day!
  14. dhpsite

dhpsite New Member

Their is lot's of great work at home business out their i tried a lot's over the last few year's. One thing i learn is that know matter what business you have online if you don't get Traffic you don't make money so it rely comes down to one thing GET TRAFFIC. GET TRAFFIC+ LEADS= sign ups = sale's get it Just get traffic to your site and 99% of the time you will see success.
  15. Sum Yung Ho

Sum Yung Ho New Member

Via organic methods - especially from SERPs.

Sum Yung Ho!
  16. Marco Casario

Marco Casario New Member

Video marketing. Somehow viewers like to click on video results and I would never have found out why until I came to read a bookby Micahel Cheney...I have always preferred text over video.
  17. Mikenivez

Mikenivez New Member

I mainly get traffic through blog posting,blog commenting and forum marketing. Can't be free traffic =0
  18. Marco Casario

Marco Casario New Member

Read from a post that posting IP details of owner and viewers somehow result to higher traffic. I guess it it has something to do with being straightforward and being rewarded for it...what you think? Something like this could be created with the help of radical marketing concepts consistent with those in The Customer Magnet??