Pos and Neg

Discussion in 'Stress Management' started by arcade, Aug 30, 2008.

1. arcade

arcade New Member

I found just by taking a peice of paper, drawing a line down the middle and writing all the positive and negatives that are in your mind at that very moment. It could be anything. "my dog poo'd on the rug this morning". ANYTHING at all, this could take you a week, a month, a year...

It doesn't have to take a day or an hour. Take your time and really think about what bothers you and what makes you feel good in your life. "I have a beautiful famliy". You'll be surprised after just writing one page worth how much better you feel.

After your done with a page or two, start looking over all of your negatives and start turning them into short term goals (3 month goals) "I'm in credit card debt by $5,000" make it a 3 month goal to get that down to $3,000. Short term goals equals long term success. Being successful is a journey, not a destination.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Take care! :p

Arcade

2. djimelee

djimelee New Member

Negative and positive are also part of our lives..we have to embrace it and feel it..think!! how can we appreciate life if we can always see positive things, how can we differentiate being stress and being okey, if we always see positive things, and how can we learn if we cant see the negas, in our lives....deal with it, the u can make it

jem