premade sites

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by rgov, Dec 19, 2008.

1. rgov

rgov New Member

On these pre-made websites on profit lance we have no control over the domain name. I thought this very impotant step is selecting the domain name for your site. Does this somehow not apply to the premade sites?? Thanks.
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

The domain name for your site is important if you want to optimize your site for the search engines so you can show up near the top for your keywords. With the pre-made websites, you can promote them using other methods, such as by writing articles. You do not always have to have your keywords in your domain name. It just depends on how you want to promote your website
  3. leealexis

leealexis New Member

hey there..
    as much as I PL, i will never touch those pre-made website, coz

1. as you've mentioned, you have no control over domain name.

2. the site is not unique. IMagine the sames site are used by many other PL members. Search engine loves unique content.. and i don't think you will do very well with pre-made websites unless you have heavy advertising budget.

Here's my proposal
    1. Get a domain and hosting package.
    2. install wordpress.
    3. build content
    4. make money

I highly recommend Wordpress as SE seems to love them, plus you have a lot of really cool plug-in and free templates to choose from.

If you have not got a hosting package please PM me, I can work out a deal for you.
  4. rgov

rgov New Member

Ok. I have been spending some time trying to promote those sites but maybe you are right. I'll follow your advise thanks.