Problem at Ezinearticles.com

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by zulu5200, Jan 17, 2009.

1. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

Just wanted all the video game junkies out there to know that if you are writing articles about downloading video games and movies/music to the PSP, do not use ezinearticles.com! They will not accept any article that, and I quote,"that discuss or link to any website offering movie, television, music, and game downloads or streaming content with unknown legal status in regards to copyright."

This is the message I got when i tried to write an article on PSP game downloads. I was very upset and told the editorial committee that I have seen several articles on their website on the matter of "PSP downloads." They in turn told me that,"Rather than going back to reject previous articles we've accepted because they no longer meet a newly updated editorial standard, we apply the new standards to all new submissions and any articles that
    are edited post-original-acceptance."

In stead of trying to further argue my point, i just decided to submit my video game related articles to other directories. As my grandmother used to say,"One monkey don't stop no show!" Hopefully with the combined weight of Goarticles, Articledashboard and Ideamarketers I can still function within this particular niche.

Just wanted to let everyone know. Future success to everyone out there!
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Thanks for letting us know. Article dashboard, buzzle, and associated content all seem to be good for submitting articles, and seem to do well in search engines.
  3. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

Thanx for the assist,

I'm fairly new to this so i don't know all of the sights to go to . I've never heard of buzzle, but i will use them from now on if they do what you say they do!
  4. Marktech

Marktech Member

Well, there's a legal copywrite storm whirling around the whole streaming movies, music, music video download scene.

Many of these download sites are proxys for peer-to-peer filesharing, which is coming under more and more scrutiny.

If you promote some of these download sites, just be aware of what you are promoting, read the legalese in the sign-up agreements... pretty slippery.

These sites... PSPBlender for example, may soon be banned outright, and a lot of hard promoting work wasted.

I'm not making any moral judgement here, I have promoted some of the sites myself.

In fact PSPBlender may already be belly-up.
  5. Sonni

Sonni New Member

EZA does this stuff all the time sometimes it just depends on who the editor is. I've gotten articles rejected because I had the url in the title and then a week later a totally different article was accepted with the url in the title, go figure? I forgot the rule and didn't notice until they accepted that I had done it again. Now I have several articles with the url in the title accepted. You never know with them.
    Sonni