Problem with paypal

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by starpage, Jul 14, 2010.

1. starpage New Member

Hi there! My name is Chris. I am thinking of a possible problem before i start using paypal.

I am presently staying in a country where paypal is not in operation. I want to know if it will be possible for me to make use of my country's paypal. i mean will paypal not freeze my account if i make use of it in a country where paypal is not accepted, they could trace from the country's IP address won't they?
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

hmmm.. if you have a paypal account, try asking them and see what they say, but maybe someone else will pop by here soon.

I don't have a clue! Sorry.

But hey welcome to the forum...[IMG]
  3. jenni2010 New Member

Yeah I haven't a clue either! the person above me gave a good idea though, asking paypal themselves will give you a clear and definet answer
  4. talfighel Silver Member

If PayPal is not operating in your country but you have an account already.....????? How is that possible.

The best thing to do is to send them an email and ask them directly. That is what I would do.

Tal
  5. starpage New Member

Thanks to you guys. Tal! I mean i live in another country where paypal is not in operation. My country is among paypal partners. I have my personal information and account to open a paypal but using it in another country where paypal is not in acceptance is it.
  6. starpage New Member

What should i do ?????? I do business online and need a paypal seriously. I can provide all informartion to get a paypal and use it effectively but loging in and out from an IP that is not in acceptance is my problem. Has anyone traveled outside his or her country to another country that has no paypal and still use paypal effectively?
  7. talfighel Silver Member

Again, send them an email and ask them about this.....

I would do the same.

Tal
  8. kirsten New Member

Sorry I have no idea either, but I called PayPal the other day for another question.
    The lady in the phone had a lot of patience answering my question I'm sure she has already answered a thousand times before.
    Make them a call ??“ then you will be sure about the answer.
  9. Sonni New Member

Definitely call them I have called paypal several times and always have my problem resolved. It is a bit of a hassle, but worth it.
  10. anthony2313 New Member

if paypal doesn't work in your country then you can take alook at alertpay. its works just like paypal.
  11. anthony2313 New Member

also safepay is another merchant account that works like paypal