Process At Home?? Ever hear of??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by tucker1003, Dec 11, 2007.

1. brandi11

brandi11 New Member

Everything I have seen on process at home jobs seems to say scam. I did a lot of reserch on it and decided to stay away from it.
  2. Diezel439

Diezel439 New Member

Lets face it folks, there are virtually NO work at home jobs on the interent. If any Job o the interent wants you to pay them first then it's an automatic SCAM. Think about it, if you get a job at target or Walmart there not going to say "hey, give us $25 dollars up front and we'll get you started with work right away!"...No...i dont think so. People just use your common and sense trust your basic instinct, if your hesitant towards it then it's not worth it. Good luck with your hunt.
  3. Joywasscammed

Joywasscammed New Member

Don't do it!!! It is not what it seems and you have to do a ton of work and extra stuff. I called and canceled it the very next day and told I wasn't going to be charged and WAS two days after canceling. 10-1-08 canceled and 10-3-08 charged and fighting them to get the money back that they proclaimed was not charged to me yet was!! Just got off the phone again with them.
  4. tracymay608

tracymay608 New Member

DON'T DO IT....no matter how tempted you are....here's MY story...
    Purchased the program in May/08....within a month, decided I didn't want to keep the program....wasn't what they claimed it was! I have been e-mailing AND phoning for OVER 4 months now! I tried the phone number initially, but could never get through....even had a message that this number wasn't available in my area...(Canada)....So, I started e-mailing.....I have received MANY, MANY e-mails back.....from MANY, MANY different people! BUT....NO RESULTS!!! I have made it VERY simple for them, e-mailing them the original invoice, with date and invoice number....but no....someone on the phone tried to tell me that my 90 days was up.....MY RESPONSE?!!! "I don't THINK so!" It didn't matter how many times I explained over the phone that" I had been e-mailing to get a rebate since June/08......and that this was the first time I was able to get through on their phone line!"

WHATEVER YOU DO.....do NOT join this SCAM!!! It's hard to believe that someone can "seem" to get away with this kind of FRAUD! Anyone have any RECENT success stories? Let me know what you did....I WON'T be giving up.....OH NO!!!! NEVER! They haven't FINISHED hearing from ME!
  5. kimtarr

kimtarr New Member

I wouldn't even go near it. I haven't run across anything worth my time as far as processing rebates and I wouldn't pay a dime without knowing everything about the company. Good luck in your search!
  6. BlueJ33

BlueJ33 New Member

I'm not so sure. In my experience, many programs that claim to be data entry end up, as you suggest, simply being affiliate marketing programs. Not that there's anything wrong with that -- it's what I'm currently pursuing, and so far it's going great! But 200 bucks is way too much to spend on what's most likely an affiliate marketing program, especially when there are much better and much cheaper programs out there, like My Online Income System.
  7. eaglewings

eaglewings New Member

Major Scam. Don't even think of it. They advertise "Start Work Tomorrow; Get Your First Check In 15 Days." Then you have to go through 7-8 WEEKS of training in areas that have nothing to do with what they offered. I signed up in early October and by the end of November, I'd had enough. I'm still waiting for my refund, which they say was processed, but has never shown up at my bank. And somehow, according to their customer service department, that is my fault. Save yourself the grief.
  8. mrslalas7

mrslalas7 New Member

Yeah have heard of it. Most of it is a scam.
  9. TYLERS GRANDMA

TYLERS GRANDMA New Member

do not mess with them i just got scammed last week by these people, i still cannot get my money back.
  10. penelope

penelope New Member

I had an email through today for process at home. Like other people I thought it sounded like a really good opportunity and was going to give it a go. Im just now glad my partner introduced me to this site otherwise I may have just been scammed out of ??97 too.

Thanx to those who have shared their experiences and findings for everyone else.
  11. mr127500

mr127500 New Member

I am glad you found one that works for you, I know there are a lot of scams out there, but that only means that alol the real business is left to the few ethical ones.

Happy hunting