Process Email on-line, $25 per email? is it true or not?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by vivian88, Dec 23, 2005.

1. vivian88

vivian88 New Member

hi,
    everybody, please help me to identify about this website if it will has real work or not.
    I am not sure about it.

http://www.fastcashathome.homestead.com/
    [Link edited. No affiliate links - Admin]

2. taityl

taityl New Member

I personally joined this program years ago, yes you can make $25 per email if you're able to convince other to buy your stuff!

After you paid your membership fee, they will give you a lot of informations that you can actually sell to other, and you can set your own price!

Like any other e business, you need to drive people to your website for what you're selling, and it doesn't matter on what price you've set!

[Affiliate link removed - Admin]

3. mrworkathome

mrworkathome New Member

The biggest problem I have with sites like these is they use ambiguous language to make "work at home business opportunities" look like "work at home jobs".

There's another money making program that's selling like crazy that claims that you can make large amounts of money doing "data entry". But what they actually teach you how to do is BUY advertising in pay per click search engines.

So, what is the "data entry" part? You "enter data" into the ads that you place. Obviously the term "data entry" was used to make the person think they were going to be doing a job, when in fact they are being sold a business opportunity.

4. noscamzone

noscamzone New Member

Yeh all of the work at home programs are basiccally the same thing, no matter what you are going to end up advertising if you want to make money, that does not mean that they are all scams, and it doesn't mean you cannot make money from them, it just means that you will need to be prepared to advertise, most of the time they will give you what you need to advertise and tell you how to.

5. kdarrell

kdarrell New Member

Any Idea which companies are looking for advertisers.

6. 1stepsystem

1stepsystem New Member

I have not any good luck with these.

7. Julio Saltos

Julio Saltos New Member

Hello,

Can you provide information which companies are interested to process e-mail? I am in urgent need to earn some money owing to my illness. I am having a P.C with internet connection.

With best regards
    Julio Saltos

[Links removed - Admin]

8. net4pay

net4pay New Member

Well, first off I can't believe you would even consider taking that site seriously. I mean look at it!

There is no such thing as legitimate mail processing, e-mail or otherwise unless you have an actual business op like Swagen and others.

Unfortunately this isn't one of them. You pay for their package, they tell you how to promote the same package. You advertise it, people answer, and the e-mails you process are people that you suck into buying the same package so that they can then go and suck other people in.

Please don't send them your money, send it to me. I need it more.

9. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Any website that offers easy money for doing "simple " work is probably a scam

10. net4pay

net4pay New Member

The look of the website that don't attract me. It seem like a whole bunch of stuff put together

11. net4pay

net4pay New Member

Basically, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. And who IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would pay you $25 per email! When you see stuff like this, you have to think practicality - is it practical for the company to pay $25 per email?