Produce more articles using little time

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by gridellas, Apr 8, 2009.

1. gridellas New Member

When I first started out in affiliate marketing I was told that you should not spend a lot of time writing your articles. Well I was doing good to complete an article in one day. I have come across some things that I take into mind when writing articles that has helped me to provide more articles with less time and I would like to share the ways I have found with the ones who are struggling to create articles.

1. I try to pick subjects that can be divided by topics or sub-topics

Ex. If you are writing about racquetball you can write 2 articles on racquetball nutrition, 4 articles that go in to detail about each color of the ball and the meaning and a 6 pack of articles on forehand and backhand drills.

2. Write articles by style of writing

You can write one article using bullet points while you write another using lists, Q&A approach,conversational or you can use discussional type of articles.

3. Articles based on customer FAQ's

Everyone has questions for every subject. If you find yourself grasping for information, do research on the FAQ's and you can use each question as a title to a article. If there are 10 FAQ's on your subject then you have 10 articles waiting to be written. (gold mine)

4. Accidental Articles

What do you when you write an article that is 800 to 1000 words long. Next time don't delete or edit this article. Cut it in half and give the other half a new title and you instantly have two articles.

These tips have helped me out a lot with getting more production out of my time. I hope this make it easier for someone to write articles. [IMG]
  2. garygoh New Member

Great tips on writing articles. Thanks.
  3. johnjimat New Member

on my way to write my first article [IMG]
  4. cherie27 New Member

Your tips are very good. It could be a bottleneck for me when i have no idea for my article.
  5. A8ch Gold Member

gridellas: 3. Articles based on customer FAQ's
    As I read this tip I smiled at what a great source this is for article ideas. In all the years I've been writing articles I've never consciously used this tactic. Isn't it funny how the obvious solutions always seem to be hiding in plain sight!

Great tips altogether. Thanks for sharing.

Hermas
  6. jaesun16 New Member

Thank you for sharing.

Those strategies are what you can get from Affiliate marketing

Programs(Which is not FREE[IMG])

This guy is so kind, sharing such a good information to everyone~~

Yes, those stragegies are very effective!![IMG]

Writing several articles for one main topic, but each features.

That's going to save time and time is money~~!!

Happ day~^^[IMG]
  7. gridellas New Member

It was very hard for me to create ideas and unique content. I was always afraid of accidental coping of someone else articles. Using these tips helps me to be more creative and put things in my own words. I think learning how to write articles is one of the most challenging steps a newbie takes, it was for me.
  8. Jon Squirrel New Member

Great ideas Gridellas!

(And would I be right in assuming you are actually not a guy...? [IMG] )

While I will be running away to make use of Gridellas' very useful tips, I would like to add something that I have found useful in return...

The concept of having a template - not necessarily of words, but of structure.

I remember hearing that it's ok to write articles as though you were just chatting to someone.

BUT then there's a risk that you babble and don't actually make any constructive points - something that the reader is looking to latch on to.

With a structure, you force yourself to look at the article objectively, but you also have the freedom to choose your words (as you're not following a worded template).
  9. A8ch Gold Member

Jon Squirrel: I would like to add something that I have found useful in return... The concept of having a template - not necessarily of words, but of structure.
    That's a very great point. A template gives you a basic framework to build on and keeps you targeted. You can also have several kinds of templates for different article styles.

Hermas
  10. Louidam1 New Member

Great tips! Very useful!
  11. gridellas New Member

LOL Jon! Yeah you are right, I am not a guy but I wasn't going to say anything. LOL! Great tip to add to the thread, one that I will include in my bag of goodies also. [IMG]
  12. samda Member

Good post. A point from my side. We need to great intriguing articles. These will fly in internet like a virus.

Then please get me clear what is a template. Is there templates for articles. If so how can I leverage it.
  13. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Gridellas,

I'm with Hermas; I like 3. Customer FAQs mining.

Nice tips :)

~Newbie Shield~
  14. kitcate New Member

Great post, Gridellas! [IMG]

Lots of great tips for anyone having trouble writing articles!

Best of luck to you!
  15. Sweetestmiracle New Member

It took me a while to get my own sense of style that I was comfortable with. I switch alot using quite a few of your tactics Gridellas. I really like to use the FAQ's when I want to write out a fast article[IMG]
  16. gridellas New Member

I think a template here they are referring to is one you make yourself. A framework for your articles that you use to get started. [IMG]
  17. jpiper1 New Member

There is certainly a lot of great advice here.
    I personally have only written a few articles, but I can already tell that I need to read as many tips as possible on how to save time, but still write a great article.
    Thanks for all the great advice!
  18. allenadeola New Member

The idea is and technique is really good. i know is going to really work for me................Thanks 2 all of you
  19. andreaevens20 New Member

I have been searching the net for sometime now ,Trying to find a way of my articles getting more traffic.I was very suprised to find a very popular site with an easy way to get quality, one way links to your website.
    I could not believe it was free you do not see this very often.
  20. georgie Guest

gridellas: 4. Accidental Articles

What do you when you write an article that is 800 to 1000 words long. Next time don't delete or edit this article. Cut it in half and give the other half a new title and you instantly have two articles.
    I already have two articles with this method. Thanks.