Profit Lance Blogging Issues

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by nikki23, Aug 20, 2007.

1. nikki23

nikki23 New Member

I just purchased the Profit Lance System in June. I've read thru all of the material and watched the videos a few times. I am currently blogging with adsense. I posted some blogs on Blogger and was advised by Mike to also try Wordpress but when I asked them how to add adsense onto my blog they said it isn't allowed. Just wondering if anyone is making money off of blogging? and if so which blogging sites are you using other than blogger? I haven't made a penny yet and am trying to learn a bit more about adsense and traffic generation before I move onto my own websites.
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hey
    I just emailed you. In order to use adsense in wordpress, you'll have to use wordpress.org, not .com. I have some links to some templates you can use that already have adsense incorporated into them so all you have to do is add your own adsense publisher ID. If you choose to use wordpress.org, I will email you the links [​IMG]
  3. surferket

surferket New Member

If you use Wordpress as host you cannot put any adsense nor affiliate links. You can only do so if you install Wordpress blog on your own server/website.
    Wordpress, while very versatile is most definitely not easy for new user. Blogger, by Google, on the other hand is almost idiot proof with their new format; but not flexible.
    While Blogger allows non-adsense ads you must be very careful not to breech their TOS or your adsense a/c will be cancelled.
    I'd also suggest trying other ad companies besides adsense.
  4. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

I have been using blogger and have made money with adsense on it.
  5. JCP

JCP New Member

Great thing about Blogger, is very search engine friendly... More so than Wordpress.... Don't you think?
  6. makemoneyonline

I'd say wordpress is more search engine friendly.
  7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Wordpress is definitely more versatile and faster than blogger
  8. JCP

JCP New Member

That is intresting. I thought because of Blogger being google owned that it was better Good to know!
  9. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne New Member

Once you get the hang of the blog thing... you should definitely start learning how to design and build a website!
  10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

surferket is it true that if you use wordpress you can't use any affiliate links?

i have used blogger for some while now and at first it didn't take long until my blog featured high in the search engines high above normal websites but over time and little updating it has fallen rapidly, so a great tip would be to update daily of every few days
  11. advoc821

advoc821 New Member

Hi makemoneyonline

I have just purchased profitlance 3 weeks ago and still on the learning phase but I have already started my first blog but only in blogger. I am also interested in putting up a blog in wordpress for my niche since most of you think that it's more search engine friendly. Can you please send me also the links on how to put adsense on it?

Thanks and would appreciate it very much.
  12. makemoneyonline

advoc821 I emailed u
  13. makemoneyonline

Thanks [​IMG]
    I don't really know why people would blog instead of using a website. The ONLY reasons I do is because they are really search engine friendly.
  14. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

and FREE!!!!
  15. makemoneyonline

Ya, the ones I use aren't free though. Still have to buy domain and hosting. But yes, blogger and wordpress.com are free.
  16. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i made $80yesturday using wordpress so it can be done using blogs
  17. makemoneyonline

Yes, its easier with a blog. If you host on your own domain, I think people can still tell that its a blog, because usually the templates that you'll use will say "hosted by wordpress" or hosted by blogger or something like that. Search engines definitely know that its a blog.
  18. opendomain

opendomain New Member

So here is a question does Blogger have a traffic counter associated with it. I'm not even sure anyone is seeing my blog.
  19. makemoneyonline

Not sure, but wordpress does.
  20. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne New Member

Quoting: opendomainSo here is a question does Blogger have a traffic counter associated with it. I'm not even sure anyone is seeing my blog.

I dont think so.. its best you go and get a traffic counter from Google analytics or statscounter?

You just get the code and paste it into the html add element box..