Profit Lance? Did someone say Profit Lance??

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by bosco, Mar 12, 2010.

1. bosco

bosco New Member

Wow. Must be going on 3 years at least, I joined Profit Lance and I just had mental blocks that it was beyond my ability to learn real internet marketing stuff, so after a few visits I left and have almost never thought of it since.

I just did a search to make sure that Clickbank didn't change their rules regarding being able to buy from yourself, because someone who knows a lot more than me told me I could get my account locked if I tried that.

That search led me to a thread here discussing that, and btw, according to the thread, it's evidently still OK.

Anyway, now I see this forum is run by the Profit Lance dude!!

Coolness. What's his name again?

The student wasn't ready the first time, but the teacher is still around I see. This is exciting.

I wonder if I can still get into my account.

Gonna go check on it.

Bosco

PS - The reason I got past my mental blocks to where I now know I can learn these things is I had the good fortune of running across "Sir" Chris Farrell.

He is a breakthrough facilitator extraordinaire.

OK, I gotta go try to get back into my dusty account. [​IMG]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome back Bosco and much success to you![​IMG]

3. drbillphd

drbillphd New Member

So Bosco, what is your opinion of and results from joining Profit Lance? Care to share a little..

4. bosco

bosco New Member

Thanks MountainMom!

Dr. Bill,

I never utilized it. I had a mental block about learning real marketing so after a few days of reading different things on the site I quit coming back and pretty much forgot about it.

Then I stumbled into this forum and was reminded. So I don't have an answer to your quesiton. Do you have on opinion on Profit Lance yet? You joined in Jan? How's it working out so far?

I did get back into my site and I see that it has some of the stuff that I've been learning the past few months from Chris Farrell and/or Pot Pie Girl, among other things.

Chris Farrell got me past my mental block, btw.

5. magnavox

magnavox New Member

Can someone tell me how you actually make money using profit lance? What are you selling? What is the goal? After I pay this $77 what's next? Am I going to have to pay for anything else, such as products or websites?

I notice they say they give you 14 free websites...so, what is on these websites?

Are they for people to buy products and you earn a commission off of the products they buy?

Any help at all?

6. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

The websites are just templates to practice with... U don't really need to pay for anything after that, besides spending time! U have to put in a lot of effort and time into this to make it work. It's not a quick overnight success, but with patience, good research and intelligence you can make yourself a wealthy man.

7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I agree with above.. They are mainly there for an example of how you should build your own. [​IMG]

8. T Natrl

T Natrl New Member

Hi, I guess I am a long time newbie regarding Profitlance I had to call the people at GoDaddy.com. Why ? well when I clicked onto my live website list (as M Andrews describes it) just to see what I could do with it one more time it seems the site platinum review is literally jammed into all the free'sites that Mr M. Andrews aquired for me. There is also a banner stating that this very site has expired on 4/1/2011! the GoDaddy rep was very nice and suggested that i contact the people at profitlance now i'll admitt that I am ignorant about this stuff but I am willing to learn just don't mislead me I really hate that. So does anyone here know how to email them about fixing this? I do know that there real address ;in Dubai I thought getting on Google was confusing. Big Thanks in advance.

9. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

Profit Lance is a great course because it teaches you the skills you need to succeed online. Mike is sometimes hard to contact but he is really helpful.

10. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Profit lance was the first product i ever bought so you could say i am a little biased towards it as it layed the foundations for me [​IMG]

jdmesser: His site still has good content but is in need of a major update for todays affliate marketing realm.
    I gotta agree there are some areas of affiliate marketing missing but i still think profit lance is a good place to start for any newbie. Thats just my opinion.

11. tobarski1

tobarski1 New Member

I think it should be noted that the profit lance site is not long around. I to joined a long time ago but either he has moved on to another program or they sold it I will say its kind of disappointing when you read you are paying for a lifetime membership