Profit Lance Earnings

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by archer10, Nov 28, 2007.

1. affiliate

affiliate New Member

Yes it does. In fact, PL lets you promote their product and other products (including Clickbank) but what they really want you to work towards is promoting your own product or service. I'm extremely happy about that because I'm an amateur sports photographer and I'm a real estate investor. Anytime you can get more hits (and sales) from your website, the better.
  2. tahtimbo

tahtimbo New Member

Thanks again, that answers my question. Wish me luck!
  3. affiliate

affiliate New Member

Good luck. Let us know how you progress. Remember, don't expect results ($$$) right away. It takes time to setup things and to get things rolling.. like a snowball.
  4. jadimon

jadimon New Member

affiliate: With Profit Lance you learn and then you earn.

Or learn, then get burned.... My name is James Dimon and I seem to be the only person left that joined Profit Lance over 6 months ago that is willing to discuss results. Doesn't anyone find it interesting that everyone here discussing PL just happens to be NEW at the program? (With the only exception being Archer 10.....Who is plastered on every PL ad that exists by the way)

I have done the exercises in the program to the point that I can explain HOW to do them to new folks in this forum. I have not made a profit in 6 1/2 months yet I didn't slink away quietly with my tail between my legs. I'm still here.

People are joining Profit Lance, learning the skills taught in the course and STILL not able to make a living from it. If I'm wrong, where are all the thousands of Profit Lancers out there making a success from PL? I'm just asking for proof, yet the proof is never brought to the surface.

Ignorance is bliss.
  5. affiliate

affiliate New Member

Some of us just don't like to talk about numbers.
    I've made money with Profit Lance in the past and I'll make money today and in the future. Yesterday I believe I had somewhere around 50,000 impressions (not clicks) to my website through Google Adwords alone. But it doesn't stop there. If you ask if I've made money in Profit Lance, I can say YES. However what I've learned in my real estate business is that if you start talking dollar amounts or real estate that you own, you are putting a big bullseye on your head in regards to lawsuits. In real estate you have to structure things properly so that people don't even know you own real estate or have money. Gheez. I'd hate to walk by Archer's property and accidentally hurt myself as I'm walking across his lawn. I wonder if he has money... oh yeah, he shows the checks on his website and on Youtube.

What I've learned through Profit Lance is how to drive traffic to any site and create an infrastructure that brings along that traffic. Yes, I tried placing ads using Craigslist and Backpage and it didn't work for me.... but then I was following my own marketing plan and not that of Profit Lance.

Today, I'll write an article and put it up on ezinearticles.com or one of the other article websites and I'll write my blog (one of three) as I do nearly every day and ping it with three different services. I have Google Adwords creating traffic to just one of my websites and I'm in the process of soliciting bids through Elance for an Ebook that I'll (um er the ghostwriter) will be writing. I also will be starting a website based on that ebook in which I'll have Adsense ads (will most likely go up this weekend).
  6. jadimon

jadimon New Member

All sounds great Affiliate. Let's agree that making over just $1,000 per month from an internet business doesn't qualify a person as rich. So a person would not have a bullseye on their back for proving such. Is that fair enough?

Thousands and thousands of Profit Lance members...........8 success stories on this forum. Enough said.
  7. affiliate

affiliate New Member

agreed. I think Mr. Archer has made more than that though.
    I say concentrate on what works and forget about what doesn't.
    So if you can say that you've given Profit Lance your all and followed through in creating the websites, submitting to search engines, writing the articles, blogging, pinging, social bookmarking, etc.. and things aren't working out, try another avenue. They say that success leaves clues, so use your strengths and copy the top gurus in your chosen field.
  8. knicky

knicky New Member

I agree with Jad that the claims to riches are very bold. Pictures of yellow Ferrari's and big houses are definitely misleading.

Having said that.

In all business, you're either cut out for it or your not. Profit Lance is no different. You digest the information; learn the skills and its up to you to make it work. The tools are there, that is clear to see.
    The business savvy and acumen are not included in the course, I'm afraid.
  9. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Will you join my 6 month challenge Knicky?

James Dimon
  10. knicky

knicky New Member

I'm not here to promote Profit Lance, and won't be nailing my colours to any particular mast. I just think it's a good investment and a decent education. It is helping me anyway.

But, I'm always looking for new endeavours wherever I find them. If NPN is as good as you say it is, I'll do some research. If the reviews are good I may sign up.
  11. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Nice weight loss blog by the way Knicky. Everyone here should check it out when you get a chance. Check out everything about it. It's good to be informed.

NPN is great and I will be sharing a special aspect of it not found anywhere on the NPN website very soon.

James Dimon
  12. affiliate

affiliate New Member

I agree with you knicky. Although I do promote Profit Lance, the ultimate goal is to be able to futher promote my real estate investing business. If I can drive traffic from a few hundred hits per month (where I go out seeking customers) to tens of thousands where customers are seeking my services, that opens up new possibilities. I can already see that happening with what I'm learning in PL. I don't like throwing numbers out and the following numbers are not my own. If you think that you are in a rut and can't make any more money, you are most likely right. I have a buddy who is open to the great possibilities that the world offers. Without going into too many details (because he is looking into writing a book), in a matter of a couple of years he has gone from dire straits (not the band but life... meaning homeless), to making about $30K a year, to now making $250K a year and things are only going to get better for him.
  13. ls1maro99

ls1maro99 New Member

I have a good question for you. Im 19 and just finished my first year of college now i have all summer to do what ever i want. Im seriously looking into PL and something I would like to get into and the income sounds amazing. I have read countless reviews of PL and watched many video's about it, it just seems like there isnt anything negative about it! Like I said, I'll have three months to work on PL and get the hang of it. Did it take you long to catch on to how everything works and what you had to do? Did you have to invest any money other than the price to purchase profit lance? Again I'm 19 years old, I want to learn how to build a business and a long term income to be financially stable. To enjoy the luxury's of life to be able to do what i want to do and not be stressed out and live check by check and i would really want to help people with the money I could potentially earn! Will profit lance help me do that?
  14. 040107

040107 Member

Profit Lance will help you start...[​IMG]

It's good to think big and dream big but you also have to be realistic.
    What I mean is Profit Lance will help you get started but I think to
    build and business that provide enough long term income so you could
    be financially stable, you'll have to a good bit of time and resource in
    building that business that you want.
  15. goldholder

goldholder New Member

I've been using profit lance for a month now and I've learnt so much just because I have a drive to see it succeed. I haven't made any money yet as I am still building my sites and learning the niche techniques but I can truly say that it has shown me so much about online marketing than I could if I just research my self.
    The course is well worth buying..
  16. andyj00

andyj00 New Member

Yes, Profit Lance can help you earn $5 a month or $500 a month. It all depends on how much time you spend on it and how serious you are at doing it.
    It does require and lot of time and hard work to understand it all then a lot of time and hard work to implement it and continue building your business (no such thing as a free lunch [​IMG]). But the rewards will come in the end [​IMG]. Just stick at it.
  17. slipstring

slipstring New Member

archer10

I tried to PM you but your messages are FULL.

If you get a moment I am interested in seeing your sites so I can get an idea of what you are doing.

You will have to PM them to me.

Thanks

If anyone else has see his sites can you PM them to me please?
  18. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

goldholder: I've been using profit lance for a month now and I've learnt so much just because I have a drive to see it succeed. I haven't made any money yet as I am still building my sites and learning the niche techniques but I can truly say that it has shown me so much about online marketing than I could if I just research my self.
    The course is well worth buying..

That is all you really need to succeed with profit lance: a drive to succeed, time to learn the material, and a bit of patience and effort :0)