Profit Lance Program - Has Anyone Really Made Money With It??

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by reln, Apr 16, 2007.

1. reln

reln New Member

Hi,

I signed up with the profit lance program over a month ago and I am wondering if anyone has had real success with it.

When I signed up I thought the information was great and it was well laid out but now I am having second thoughts. Before signing up I had some prior knowledge in the areas taught in the course. I am finding that a lot of the information is quite basic and has been discussed all over the web for years already i.e. Adsense, Clickbank.

So now I am wondering if anyone is really making money through the skills taught in the program. I am not talking about the websites provided with the program and the money people are making promoting profit lance. I really dont want to hear people saying something like "Oh yeah its great. I'm making tons." I want to really know if people are making money.
  2. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Hi, honestly I can say I am making money from profit lance and I'm not just saying that. Have you done any of the projects? What have you tried so far?
  3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

From all the programs that I have purchased, Profit Lance is a cut above the rest. I can honestly say that I have started making money online using Profit Lance (Not just prompting Profit Lance).

The websites that are provided are just some of the ways you can use your skills you've learned through Profit Lance.

I would strongly recommend going through the projects section slowly. Take the time to throughly understand what is being explained. With that knowledge you can advertise or prompt what ever you like including making your own site.

I have read a lot of the information on Profit Lance other places as well online. But Profit Lance is the only program that actually breaks down step by step on how to implement these money making strategies.
  4. reln

reln New Member

Quoting: ebay_addictHave you done any of the projects? What have you tried so far?

I went through some of the projects but they deal mostly with the keyword search tool. It seems his whole course is centered around affiliate or niche marketing.

ebay, onlinemoney24
    What are you doing to make money besides affiliate marketing? Can you elaborate? Dont worry I am not asking for your secrets.
  5. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Have you tried any of the methods taught in the course? When you find a niche and find some good keywords, its really not hard to make money from it. It does take a bit of work, but really pays off in the end. I'm mainly doing affiliate marketing, and making money with google adsense.
  6. 040107

040107 Member

I've recently read a post that someone posted for help making money. When I checked her blog, she only have a total of 7 visits to her blog including my visit.

My point is you can have the best product and the best looking sites but if you don't know how to get traffic and direct traffic to where you want, you're as good as dead in the water.

So whatever course your buy, make sure there are some solid information of getting traffic.

Most course will tell you to use PPC but that's not enough! [​IMG]
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I have made some money from the profit lance and i was a complete beginner, however due to my spare time i haven't made life changing money so i would suggest you make sure you invest your time wisely.

Another reason why i haven't experienced a my optimum success is because i haven't had as much traffic as wanted so it is harder to generate the income but i believe this is all a learning curve and i suggest like the others to work through the project area and concentrate on traffic as this will become one of the key parts of your success.
  8. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yeah the big key is targetted traffic and lots of it. Project section teaches u how.
  9. netresult

netresult Member

Reln

You will not get a satisfactory answer to your question on this forum or any other for that matter - because no one is making much.

I have asked on a number of posts but all I get is evasive responses or reprimands for not paying attention!

The fact of the matter is that there are finite methods of online earning which are now being beaten to death - what this has evolved is a mind set that a return of $200.00 per month is a success!! I would not get out of bed for that especially as the effort to earn that is huge.

I will guarantee that you will not be in a position to leave your day job by working on line, unless you do what the scammers are good at and you promote a fictitious money making method.

Do I sound negative? - You bet! I have poured a small fortune into these schemes and scams, but I am now working for myself selling proper items and making money at last!!

Oh, another thing I will guarantee is that you will get no straight forward replies to you original question! The people posting on these sites are genuinely nice, friendly and helpful so my comments do not reflect on them but rather the conmen who suck us in.
  10. makemoneyonline

netresult- what was your question on previous forums? I can't find it.
  11. netresult

netresult Member

Quoting: makemoneyonline
    netresult- what was your question on previous forums? I can't find it.

Profit Lance Blues. Does Anyone Make Money With Av-Joe.

On this forum for starters.

However, because you can not find my posts does this make my assertion invalid?

Holly, there is a big con trick here...I for one was sucked into it!

I know that 99.9% of us will not make a living this way. Read ALL the bis. op. posts - every one is asking the same question...you will make a bit, but nowhere near a job retirement sum!!

Stick to traditional buying and selling. Now THAT works!

P.S. I need about $10,000 per month - I won't get that fiddling about with Blogs, Adsense ,Adwords, Ebooks, Pinging, Ranking, Articles...ZZZ!
  12. 040107

040107 Member

netresult,

Quoting: ebay_addictHi, honestly I can say I am making money from profit lance and I'm not just saying that. Have you done any of the projects? What have you tried so far?

You asked a general question: "Does anyone make money with (product)?", and you got your answer....many times over.

However, ask people to give you their niche, their traffic source, their websites, their "secrets" for free and you'll probably be wasting your time.

Why?

Why would they unless you're paying for their time?

Quoting: netresult...I have poured a small fortune into these schemes and scams, but I am now working for myself selling proper items and making money at last!!...

Stick to traditional buying and selling. Now THAT works!

Hey, if you know it works, then why are you still wasting your time on online forums trying to get people to tell you how they're making their money online?

And since you're so uptight about people not telling you how they're making money for FREE, then why don't you give detail account of how you're "selling proper items and making money at last" so everyone can benefit.

Once you do, can you expect everyone to make money?

If not every single person makes thousands of dollars a month right away, I guess that would make whatever you do a scam?

So nobody is making money from "blogs, adsense, adwords, ebooks, articles etc?" So I guess companies such as Commission Junction, Google, and Paypal are just scamming people and not cutting out checks huh? Or maybe they're just sending out fake checks to people around the world?

...a parable...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

Every year groups of people are admitted to universities and colleges all over the world. After years of education and maybe several change of study, some become business people, educators, police, firefighters, doctors, artists, scientists, etc. All these people have varying successes in their own respective careers even though they may have taken the same classes from the same professors as others in their field.

Some become the authoritative leaders in their fields while other will become mere followers.

However, there are others who will graduate but will not work in the same field which they toil days and nights for. Then there are also others who will not graduate and will move on to other things.

Everyone goes on with their life to achieve their own successes, each in their own way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

A few people will never achieve what they set out to do. Others follow the paths of serial killers, murderers, and people such as the Korean guy recently.

Are we to place blame on bad schools, universities, and colleges? Maybe the information taught "does not work?" Who is to blame when the student choose not to study and fails?

Quoting: netresultThe fact of the matter is that there are finite methods of online earning which are now being beaten to death - what this has evolved is a mind set that a return of $200.00 per month is a success!! I would not get out of bed for that especially as the effort to earn that is huge.

Look, I'm not disagreeing 100% with you, but I'm also not agreeing 100% either.

Quoting: netresultHowever, because you can not find my posts does this make my assertion invalid?

...nor does can't finding anyone to spill their beans on exactly how they're making makes it valid that nobody is making money online.

Actually, there are ONLY 2 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND OFFLINE!

1. Getting paid for rendering a service.
    2. Getting paid for selling a product.

Everything else is based around this.

Why blogs, adsense, adwords, ebooks, reports, articles, etc?

Because they work if done correctly.

If you still believe you can't make money online then you might as well give up hope and stay away from these forums and marketing sites.

* Remember never to click on any adsense ads cuz we don't want people receiving fake checks from Google. *

By the way, $200/month may not be worth getting out of bed for you, but for others, depending on where they live it could mean...

- monthly car payment
    - monthly car insurance payment
    - monthly gas money
    - extra food on the table
    - school supplies for children
    - Christmas shopping for loved ones
    - extra $200/month payments toward eliminating debts
    - school tuition
    - $151,874 (invested at 10% annual return after 20yrs)
    - average or even above average monthly income in poor countries
    - the difference between having money and not having any

Quoting: netresultP.S. I need about $10,000 per month - I won't get that fiddling about with Blogs, Adsense ,Adwords, Ebooks, Pinging, Ranking, Articles...ZZZ!

P.S. To take a look at all the pictures of adsense checks on the Internet again. Do you think they all earn that the very first month they post adsense ads on their sites?

Or maybe many of them started with $200/month and increased from there?

$10,000/month -> $200/month -> starts with the very first $1.

Still don't think $200/month in extra income is not life-changing?
  13. makemoneyonline

All I can say is that money is being made. I have put myself through college with the money I am making online, and just because people won't reveal their niches, doesn't mean that they are lying about making money online. Its not all a scam. There are people making money from adsense and affiliate marketing. It does take time and patience, but if you really want to succeed, you can't give up.
  14. netresult

netresult Member

Quoting: relnI signed up with the profit lance program over a month ago and I am wondering if anyone has had real success with it.

That was the question, I was addressing that.

No, I was not asking for details HOW people are making money

No, I was not asking anyone to reveal their niches

No, I did not want thinly disguised hints that my career path possibly equates to the Korean mass killer, I take exception to the reference that I am in some way deficient in my ability to learn.

quote=makemoneyonline]All I can say is that money is being made. I have put myself through college with the money I am making online, [/quote]

Thanks! A straight concise answer. Thats all we are wanting to know. Actually, I have bought Av-J, PL and Profit-x plus some others, so perhaps it is time to have another look.
  15. 040107

040107 Member

Quoting: ebay_addictHi, honestly I can say I am making money from profit lance and I'm not just saying that. Have you done any of the projects? What have you tried so far?

Quoting: makemoneyonlineAll I can say is that money is being made. I have put myself through college with the money I am making online, and just because people won't reveal their niches, doesn't mean that they are lying about making money online. Its not all a scam. There are people making money from adsense and affiliate marketing. It does take time and patience, but if you really want to succeed, you can't give up.

netresults,

As I've stated before, the answer to your question was given many times over in previous posts. You're probably haven't read them or haven't been paying attention.

And since you have a problem reading or paying attention to what is being posted, I suggest you read Profit Lance several times and let it sink in then take action before you go accusing something of being a con or scam.

Good luck on your endeavers... [​IMG]
  16. netresult

netresult Member

OK - I'll let you have the last word. I can't be bothered to horse trade silly semantics with you.
  17. makemoneyonline

hmm ok, I think its safe to say this thread is at a dead end!
  18. AaronCross

AaronCross New Member

The Profit Lance is kind of overwhelming if you ask me... well either that or poorly organized.

I wonder which it could be... I think we all know.

Aaron Cross
  19. Andrew13

Andrew13 New Member

Hi, I'm new around here (this will be my first post!), and thought I'd join the discussion.

Background...

I've been reading these forums for the past week or so, trying to find something that I can get involved with that will return results with hard work. So far, I have come to the conclusion that three programs seem to be getting the most respect:

1. Profit Lance (some say this is an intermediate level program)
    2. Average Joe (most are saying this is a beginner level program)
    3. Holly Mann's ebooks (also good for the beginner)

I would qualify as a beginner. Frankly, I have not concluded my research in to any of these products. But I feel compelled to step in at this point with a question that ALL newbies are asking:

Can you make money with any of these programs?

Part of the problem with getting a straight answer in return is that the question is rather vague. Let me expand in a way that I have not seen posed before:

During the first month of practice, does your return equate to at least that of a part-time job, say $6 per hour of time you put in?

Once you become versed in your program and get things "set up to a fair potential" does your income equate relative to a full-time job of say $12 per hour of time you put in?

Further, the longer you are actively involved in your program and it's endeavors, do you see the per hour equivalent progressing upwards?

The problem us Newbies are having is associating the potential people claim for these programs with that of a 'regular' job where there is a definite return in investment.

I do have a full-time job, and I also have a 7-month old. My time is limited to a few hours per night that I could put to use with one of these programs. If I apply myself and spend a total of at least 10 hours per week, is it reasonable to assume a return of my monetary and hourly investment of that of a part-time job?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
  20. dodofone

dodofone New Member

Hi,

I was interested with your comment on Profit Lance. A direct reply to open my eyes. If you can tell more about it I would be please to heard from you.

Cheers[​IMG]