Profit Lance Program - Has Anyone Really Made Money With It??

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by reln, Apr 16, 2007.

1. dodofone

dodofone New Member

hi Andrew13,

This is an answer I like to hear/ I am also new to this discussion .
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Those 3 products you mentioned are really the only 3 I recommend. The main 2 I'd recommend are Holly Mann's and profit lance. They just seem to have more info for what you are paying for. Because you are a beginner, these 2 products would be very good for you to purchase. The first one I purchased was Holly Mann's honest riches. I was blown away by it. She gives you examples of how you can start making money with no investment, and how to build your own websites for free. She has sold 20,000 + ebooks.

During your first month with either Honest riches or profit lance, you will still be in the learning process, so I don't think that you'd be making part time income yet. After you've learned everything, and start to implement the strategies, this is when you'll start to notice part time income. It does take a while to get the ball rolling.

The longer you are involved, the more income you are going to make, but only if you are still putting some work in.
  3. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I have both these courses and i would agree with makemoneyonline that both provide vast amounts of knowledge for all sorts of people, for example people on a budget, people with little time etc. So i would reccomed investing in both because combined they make a great learning resource. [​IMG]
  4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

AJIP is good too, but mostly everything is found in PL except for a section called turbo blogging.
  5. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Holly Mann covers some step to step and how to, but is very useful for beginners who have very little starting money.
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i haven't experienced ajip but i would agree on the order you have stated because i have used the same order on my review site. I would agree with you and you should invest in Holly mann and i wish you luck[​IMG]