Profit Lance Questions

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by jhoecannon, Aug 15, 2008.

1. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

I am studying the course (1-1/2 weeks now) and have questions. I read somewhere that I could direct my quetions to [email protected], but Yahoo says that is a bad address. Does anybody know what email address I should use to ask questions? Or, is there anybody out there that knows enough to help me with my questions? My questions concern setting up my first affiliate account using one of the products they have supplied on this course. Please let me know.
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

i have pm you the email address to reduce Mikes spam, ask your questions here, everyone in the forum can then contribute.
  3. fatman

fatman New Member

Yep, feel free to ask any questions here. We're not all Profit Lance members, but I think a lot of the information relates to everyone when it comes to affiliate marketing. Aks and we'll tryo to help. Good luck! [​IMG]
  4. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

Thanks for the info. I am also just finding out how this work-at-home-forum works. I have been studying the PL course further and I will have more questions in the near future.
  5. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

Questions I have concerning the PL course and setting up my first account are as follows:
    1. The course gives you 12 products that you can market - these are set up automatically when you buy the course. Each of these has a "web" address listed under the name of the product. How is this "web" address used? Has this already been automatically given to ClickBank? Or, does ClickBank even needs this address".
    2. The PL course also gives you three personal "web" addresses that you can choose to use. The course says to choose any one of them. Is this the address that I give "ClickBank? Are these addresses tied to my actual email address?

I have tried emailing these questions to the ProfitLance home address, but I have not received any information back. Until I get some answers, I cannot even start to practice what the PL course has to offer.:
  6. chrisg942

chrisg942 New Member

1. I beleive the the 12 site are affilaties through profit lance itself, I'm pretty sure the link back to your clickbank account throught PL, i havent used these site becuase i'm going after my own niche sites.

2. the 3 website i think your talking about are to promote PL, as with the others these should pay throught pl to your clickbank account if you have your account info stored in the your PL account section.

Chris
  7. 040107

040107 Member

Honestly, I'd prefer editable templates instead of hosted sites.[​IMG]
  8. fbl3ssingm

fbl3ssingm New Member

040107: Honestly, I'd prefer editable templates instead of hosted sites.

so do I. why profit lance system that we purchased wouldn't give us such possibilities? [​IMG] this tends to make me believe something... (not divulging at this time, maybe later if that will be the case; but I'm a strong positive minded individual. [​IMG])
  9. 040107

040107 Member

Well, newbies often wants everything done for them instead of
    learning to do it themselves. This saves them time, money, and
    frustrations.

A lot of people have a hard time figuring out hoplinks and such. So
    imagine the confusion this would create if templates were given to
    these newbies and they were asked to edit them with an HTML
    editor. Most wouldn't know what to do with them.

In addition, they would have to register a domain name, buy
    hosting, and upload the files. This would create even more
    confused and frustrated newbies.

So having the templates hosted like this saves these people time,
    money, and frustrations.

But of course, there's also many disadvantages for the newbie
    users. The disadvantages for users are in fact advantages for the
    owner of Profit Lance.

But you really have to ask/answer this question...

What's the purpose of the templates?
  10. htmlview

htmlview New Member

040107: Well, newbies often wants everything done for them instead of
    learning to do it themselves. This saves them time, money, and
    frustrations.
    That's the same way I thought when I started the Profit Lance system. If I weren't frustated in the past with all the other programs I tried, I probably wouldn't have even tried the Profit Lance system. The other systems told me that I will make a lot of money, but no explanations at all. With Profit Lance, my eyes were actually opened on the many ways you can make money online ... you have to learn, but it is not that difficult.
  11. westbrook

westbrook New Member

I am a Profit Lance Member for about 9 months, and love it! But... I read of other people being able to contact Mike by email and have tried but email is wrong. I notice here that Hemjoe says you know his email? If you or anyone has it, could you please pass it on to me? I have searched like CRAZY for it!!! Don't have a ton of questions, but every now and then...
    Thanks in advance!
  12. westbrook

westbrook New Member

I was wanting to promote some of Profit Lance pre made sites that he has. Mike says they are clickbank products, I contacted Clickbank and they said that they were, but the way that the links were set up b Profit Lance, that my money would not come to me from clickbank. That makes me wonder... I hate to put money into pay per click with this and have no way of tracking and knowing where my money is going to be coming from. Anyone know?
  13. jnoa

jnoa New Member

Hi,

I'm really new at this. I have been doing my research and I'm thinking on buying the Profit Lance program. What I really like to know is if you need money to begin using this program or for the program to work for you. Because right now I lost my job and don't have any available money (can't use my credit cards). I have to use my sisters credit card to buy it because I don't have one. I'm willing to invest in advertising if I have to but need to start using free methods that pay off so I can have money for advertising. Do you recommend this program? Do you think it will work for me?

I will appreciate any help you can give me on this.
  14. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

Hi Jnoa,

Before you purchase anything, you may want to try Travis Sago's Bum Marketing Method tutorial. It is free, and provides you with free ways to do affiliate marketing. It focuses mainly on writing articles. If you have some time to write, it can really pay off, especially since everything is free!

http://bummarketingmethod.com
  15. chrisg942

chrisg942 New Member

Bum marketing is great way to go I use it everyday. It will bring you thousands of hits to your site. I think the most important thing I took from profit lance is the way to find differant niches and thats were you make the real money.

Chris
  16. jnoa

jnoa New Member

Hi

First of all thank your all for your great advised. I really appreciated.

I have been reading a lot of post in the forum and have seen that some people make money faster with the Profit Lance system then others.

I would like to know how much time do you have to wait until you see results (make money) with the program. I now there is a lot of info to digest.
  17. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

jnoa: I would like to know how much time do you have to wait until you see results (make money) with the program. I now there is a lot of info to digest.

I had the course for 4 months before I finally made one sale of $26. It is recommended to take at least a month to digest all the materials, but you can begin applying your knowledge before that if you choose to.
  18. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

yeah I agree, you should take a look at bum marketing. that stuff is gold
  19. rlyons

rlyons New Member

Hi, fellow PLers. Like alot of us, I just joined profit lance myself and i am very excited about it. Little experience but willing to learn everything Mike has to offer. TRue, the course is overwhelming but it has everything it takes to be successful in this business.

I'm sure Mike has so many emails of questions from members that you should feel grateful that he answered them in a timely manner.

Thank you, Mike, for giving a gift of longevity!
  20. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

Hello all!

I am new 2 PL and have quite a few questions. First of all i want to say that I am very happy that I found u all because I thought that I was all alone out there for a minute! Anyway I made my first sale about 3 months ago but since then nothing!

I thought that it was because I was using blogs instead of making my own website/landing page but after reading all of your comments I realized that it was because i was promoting the websites that mike gave me and EVERYONE ELSE in the course! I made my first sale with another clickbank product that had nothing to do with the sites that mike gave us.

One of my questions is...Do you recommend I continue using blogs or should I begin to build my first website? And what costs can I expect to incur with the website?

Once again I am so happy that I found you guys and I look forward reading and commenting and eventually helping someone that way I'm sure you guys will help me! Thanx for all the help!!!