Profit Lance Testimonials

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by imcrazy, Mar 6, 2007.

1. dimave

dimave New Member

Quoting: rommothe money I make off the ads comes from the scammers not from my site visitors.

No, the money you make comes mainly from people promoting the scammers products. They may be customers who bought those "scam" products or they may have not bought those products. In either case, the majority of the money you make does not actually come from the creators of those "scam" products but from unsuspecting people who are just trying to make money, but may have been taken in by products which are no good. And in addition to that you are driving more and more traffic to the very same scammers product pages.

You say in your "about" page, that you will not place any direct links to any of the sites that you are reviewing because you don't want them to get any traffic. Kind of defeats the purpose if you are giving them traffic anyway through the ads. At the same time you are taking money off the advertisers who in most cases will not be the product owners.

I am not trying to turn the tables. I am asking you to apply your moral ethics with as much scrutiny to how and from who you take your money as you do with others. If you did and did it with such scrutiny there wouldn't be too many ethics in how you make your money either.

I am not criticising you for doing what you are doing. Hey, you are in it for the money like everyone else. Just asking you to be consistent in applying your moral ethics with the same level of scrutiny.
  2. rommo

rommo New Member

Quoting: OnlineMoney24 7I just want to thank rommo. You have inspired me to start my own blog about the times that I have been scammed. Not to mention that I have learned some neat techniques through PROFIT LANCE on how to drive traffic and promote my blog as well.
    Quoting: OnlineMoney24 7I will also be blogging about my good experiences that I have had. And discussing what works, or has worked for me.

I hope you do. I would be happy to visit your blog. I could use some positive experiences.

Quoting: OnlineMoney24 7A side note, this will be review of programs that I have joined and put in solid effort to make it work but failed. Not a review of program sales pages.

Sales pages say a lot. Much of a products credibilty lies in the way its marketed. Its the same thing with infomercials. Why do you think people dont trust them. Sometimes I buy a product and provide and in depth review and sometimes I can tell if its a waste of time without buying a product.
  3. OnlineMoney24 7

OnlineMoney24 7 New Member

Quoting: rommoSometimes I buy a product and provide and in depth review and sometimes I can tell if its a waste of time without buying a product.

I think we have made some progress [​IMG]. I do agree with you in that sense. I have seen plenty of survey programs and type at home business that all look very similiar.
  4. billybatz

billybatz New Member

makemoneyonline et al...

A newbie looking over the various choices out there for the "make money on-line" set. I currently have a site (5 yrs) that gets 4-5 K clicks a month and was wondering how I might better utilize this activity, perhaps in conjunction with the PL program. I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts out there.

Thanks in advance.

Bill
  5. rommo

rommo New Member

Quoting: dimaveYou say in your "about" page, that you will not place any direct links to any of the sites that you are reviewing because you don't want them to get any traffic. Kind of defeats the purpose if you are giving them traffic anyway through the ads.

Interesting thought. Maybe I should clarify that in my about page for those people who confuse ads with direct links.

You're nitpicking.

Quoting: dimaveJust asking you to be consistent in applying your moral ethics with the same level of scrutiny.

I find it interesting how you are trying to morally equate my blog with "review" sites based on the type of ads on my site.
  6. internetdoofus1

internetdoofus1 New Member

Just purchased the $67. Still reading through the material. Pretty interesting stuff.
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

internet doofus what are your first impressions of the site.
  8. internetdoofus1

You mean as far as content or design?

I'll answer both.

The content is great. There is tons of information to go through which have been helpful to me as far as understanding the different ways of making money through the internet. The next for me is to implement those things.

As for design. It's not bad, but it's not a greatly designed site. It gets the job done though and it really doesn't bother me and I'm a Graphic Designer by profession.
  9. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

it is nice to see that you are pleased with the sites content and i wish you all the luck[​IMG]
  10. OnlineMoney24 7

The members area for Profit Lance compared to other members areas I have been in, is way better. A lot more organized, a lot more REAL content, a lot more instruction, and a lot better layout.
  11. rommo

rommo New Member

I have to say that after reviewing the product I am overly impressed with the program. While I do have some issues with the program, it does provide a wealth of helpful and useful information. I will be writing a detailed review and posting in the next day or so.

For everyone who is surprised by this comment, I just want to say that I said repeatedly that the post on my blog was preliminary and based on the content of the website (sales page) not the product.

If you're thinking about purchasing the product remember you could always get a refund through clickbank if you have any issues with it. Clickbank has an exceptional and prompt return policy.
  12. OnlineMoney24 7

That's good stuff rommo. I just get worked up when someone puts something down that I believe is a useful product. Profit Lance is far better than it's so called competitors.
  13. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

The only thing I think can be improved by the program is more direction as to where you should start. A lot of people are getting lost because they don't know if they should start with the projects section, or the ebooks or video tutorials.
  14. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: rommoI have to say that after reviewing the product I am overly impressed with the program
    See, now do you know why I am talking so highly about it on here? I'm not just trying to make sales. Its a great program.
  15. internetdoofus1

Quoting: makemoneyonlineThe only thing I think can be improved by the program is more direction as to where you should start. A lot of people are getting lost because they don't know if they should start with the projects section, or the ebooks or video tutorials.

That's kind of the boat I'm in right now. I'm not really sure where I should start. I'm trying the Adsense thing, but Google still hasn't crawled my site. I'm thinking about diving into Adwords soon. We'll see.
  16. dimave

dimave New Member

Internetdoofus, personally I tried to read as much as I could to take notes and just get the whole thing understood in my head. Everyone has different styles. I like to grasp things before doing. But thats just my style. Other people like to jump in and learn from the experience. I think I know a lot now and just getting ready to choose a few areas to explore.

Why don't you just email profit lance and ask for advice? I've done that a few times when I couldn't understand certain things and got prompt responses.
  17. internetdoofus1

thanks, dimave. I think I'll do that [​IMG]
  18. dimave

dimave New Member

Quoting: netjunkieI think people want to know how valid is the
    information within and the bottom line - the results
    created by that information and not the success
    people have from promoting the product itself.

Thats a good point netjunkie. Personally I think the information is top notch. I think I would never have understood internet marketing in the way that I have with this product. That in itself is a great result considering that I bought products before and still had no idea how to make money online or set up an online business.

I have a few business ideas based on some personal interests. With the marketing knowledge gained from profit lance I think in I am in a good position to get them off the ground.
  19. billybatz

billybatz New Member

Quoting: dimaveI have a few business ideas based on some personal interests. With the marketing knowledge gained from profit lance I think in I am in a good position to get them off the ground.

I have not yet purchased the PL system but I think I will this week. At any rate, I currently have a site (I manufacturer all of the products on the site) that consistantly gets 4,000 to 5,000 clicks a month. Can I use the PL system to actually generate an income from this activity?

Bill
  20. billybatz

billybatz New Member

PS.... It seems that the Overture Bid Tool is no longer available.

(http://www.webmasterworld.com/yahoo_search_marketing_overture_ppc/324 7946.htm)

From what I've seen, however, that's just one of the sources of research.