Profit Lance vs. Wealthy Affiliate ???

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by davidmaddux, Aug 29, 2007.

1. LuckyRon

LuckyRon New Member

You guys seem to have some good advice here. I'm so confused. I made a little money with gifting on my LuckyRon website. I started that way because it was the cheapest way I could find. Now I got into Income4beginners and I'm not doing to well with it. I'm looking around and I keep running into PL and WA they both seem very popular. I'm also getting a lot of Emails from Yanik Silver and his training seems very expensive. Then there is Jason Ryan Isaksen and his package seems completely done for you. There are some warnings that only the creators of these programs make money. Maybe that's what I want to do, create my own. Everyone wants me to pay them. I know there is a learning curve here and I don't mind spending the money I already made with my first website I just don't want to waste alot of time. If money wasn't a factor what would be the best way to set up a solid internet marketing campaign?
  2. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Hi Ron,

It doesn't matter how much or how little money you have. You can start out at IM using free methods and then once you have learned the ropes a bit move on to PPC.

Even then, PPC does not have to 'cost' you anything. I have NEVER lost a dime at PPC. I learnt things (slowly in my case) the WA way.

At the end of the day it comes down to this:-

1. Find a hungry niche (a group of people with a desperate desire or need)
    2. Find out exactly what they want and why.
    3. Then sell it to 'em using their language.

Dave B
  3. 040107

040107 Member

At the end of the day, it does come down to that![​IMG]

Both Wealthy Affiliate and Profit Lance has the information you need
    to make money. It depends on how and how much you want to pay
    for it. You want to make a one-time payment of $77 or a monthly
    payment of $29/month?

There are advantages in both choices. It really depends on the type
    of person you are. If you have to pick one, do so and then...

...take action...and repeat...
  4. surferket

surferket New Member

I don't have money for the $29/mth [​IMG]
  5. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

that is one of the reasons why i chose the profit lance course however apparently you can just pay that once and you should in that month gain plenty of information but yet to investigate this.
  6. JCP

JCP New Member

Hey all~ Dang It feels like I have been gone forever... I hope that everyone is doing well, whether with the Profit lance or the wealth affiliate...............

It is great to be back! [​IMG] I have been so incredibally busy these past few months..... Ready to get things going again!

Cheers!
  7. Dave B

Dave B New Member

Welcome back

Dave B
  8. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Well...looks like Mike from Profit Lance never changed the website which was "borrowed" from Wealthy Affiliate like he said he would, and I just found out that he was promoting Ultimate Wealth Package to Profit Lance members.

Profit Lance actually has more information than the Ultimate Wealth Package, and has gotten a very bad rap from people who purchased it, so that is very lame that Mike pushed it to Profit Lancer members...now I have less respect for him than I ever did. [​IMG]
  9. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: JCPHey all~ Dang It feels like I have been gone forever... I hope that everyone is doing well, whether with the Profit lance or the wealth affiliate...............

It is great to be back! I have been so incredibally busy these past few months..... Ready to get things going again!

Cheers!

JCP,

Welcome back. It's been a while. Looking forward to your input again.

Newbie Shield
  10. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

11. jonnap

jonnap New Member

Getagrip has made some great points there! [​IMG]

Wealthy Affiliate is a very thorough course, which has a weekly schedule, but with Profit Lance you can get a bit confused at first. But PL is a FINE information package!
  12. InSpace

InSpace New Member

I agree with all of the positive comments regarding Wealthy Affiliate. It's a fantastic place to learn the whole affiliate marketing game, and I honestly believe that you are only restricted by your own ability to absorb, learn and apply.
  13. wahguy

wahguy New Member

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com

vs

http://www.profitlance.com

I visited both sites and they both seem great but Wealthy Affiliate isn't $30/month anymore. It's now $40/month. Two months in Wealthy Affiliate would be more than what I would pay for Profit Lance.

I don't know....hmmm [​IMG]

I think for a newbie, Profit Lance is better since we need time to read, take action, make mistakes, and learn from our mistakes. This would probably take months to accomplish. All these months could add up for a newbie in Wealthy Affiliate ($40 x no. of months). That's a lot of money to spend on a learning curve!

Wealthy Affiliate seems great but I think a newbie should get the hang of things before committing to $40/month.
  14. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

Hey everyone, new here.

I'm gald I decided to read this forum because I was trying to decide whether to sign up with profit lance or wealthy affiliate and it helps to read other people's comments. I recently got my money back from another program that was $47 because it was definitely not for beginners so basically I didn't understand what the heck I was reading in those e-books. So would profit lance or either wealthy affiliate be the way to go if you are a total and complete noob? lol
  15. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Does Profit Lance have the research and marketing tools included with the membership like Wealthy Affiliate University?

Wealthy Affilaite is genuine, certainly.
    Yesterday I read a comprehensive post in the WA Forum about Profit Lance... I am glad I joined WA.
    Be careful and take your time and research your opportunities.
    Victoria
  16. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Jubie33: it was definitely not for beginners so basically I didn't understand what the heck I was reading in those e-books.

I certainly remember that feeling well. [​IMG] I'll send you a private message with a link to some free stuff that helped me clear the fog when I was getting started.

I hope it will help you get a basic understanding so you'll be able to decide what you want to do.

All the best,
    Angie
  17. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

The main benefit of Profit Lance are the tutorials. The main benefits of Wealthy Affiliate are the one on one coaching from Carson and Kyle, the expert help you can get from other Wealthy Affiliate members, some of who earn between $500 to $1,000 A DAY online (and in some cases more), and the free tools you can get with your membership, such as Site Rubix, the web design tool, the Competition Spy tool, the Keyword Research tool, and more. Personally, I think Wealthy Affiliate blows Profit Lance out of the water, but that's just my opinion.
  18. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

getagrip, you make me laugh everytime I read one of your posts. You do have some really good posts though. It's just I have noticed that in almost every post, you really push wealthy affiliate. Those commissions must be great! [​IMG]
    Anyway, thank you for all your input on this stuff.
  19. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

wahguy: I think for a newbie, Profit Lance is better since we need time to read, take action, make mistakes, and learn from our mistakes. This would probably take months to accomplish. All these months could add up for a newbie in Wealthy Affiliate ($40 x no. of months). That's a lot of money to spend on a learning curve!
    lol...that IS alot of money to spend on a learning curve. I agree.
  20. Narthil

Narthil New Member

I find these sort of attacks funny, it is merely sensationalist propaganda from a WA affiliate.

Even if Michael Andrews did take some ideas from WA, it is just a good business strategy. Microsoft did it with Apple, Bill Gates amazed by the concept assimilated it and took it further, improved it. That is but 1 of a million examples. Maybe that is exactly what Michael Andrews did. Now are you telling me you will stop using any Microsoft services or products because of it? I bet you're on Windows right now. Don't make me laugh.

Now back to topic, Profit Lance and WA are both pretty good, while I find PL a better system, WA does have better support, yet they better have since they get 30 dollars a month per member.