Profit Lance vs. Wealthy Affiliate ???

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by davidmaddux, Aug 29, 2007.

1. 040107

040107 Member

footbag-man: I've done both courses...

There is no comparision... Wealthy Affiliate by far

With a monthly fee of about $40 or a yearly fee of about $360, it
    better be.

2. bdkfreedom

bdkfreedom New Member

I started with PL and have done fairly well but i see way more room for improvement. I will say that PL was worth what i paid and that i learned quite a bit about making money online. I am still a newb at all of this but am finally starting to put it all together in terms of many different forms of converting this stuff into cash! I will say that I have learned so much just from joining this forum and will continue to shoot for the stars with all of this. I am young, just started my family and hope to be working from home in a year or so!

3. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

040107: With a monthly fee of about $40 or a yearly fee of about $360, it
    better be.

It is well worth every penny, plus I get it for free now anyway coz I reffered two people to it

4. chrisbag

chrisbag New Member

Me to footbag, mine will be free from now on

5. kenfobert

kenfobert New Member

Hey all. I am brand new to this forum and a new member to PL of only about 3 weeks. I have gone through most of the reading material in PL and I would like to think I understand most of the stuff I'm reading.

Although, Some ebooks talk as if you have experience in marketing already and give you tutorials, projects etc to do. I was wondering if you are just supposed to just read through the stuff like Mike says or to actual do these projects (projects might be the wrong word)? Mike says, he wants you to just read everything first to get the theory and basic understanding down. I don't know if he literally means to just read or to actually go into these projects that some ebooks give you and then to go on to the Projects section where you will put that theory into practical use and really get an understanding of what you've read.

I am just starting out with the projects now. If there are some PL members here could you just give me a strategy or advice.

Regards

Kenny

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

bdkfreedom: I am still a newb at all of this but am finally starting to put it all together in terms of many different forms of converting this stuff into cash!

That's the whole point and kudos to you!

Regardless which program you choose, it is a learning process. And sooner or later, if you keep at it, it will all start coming together and make sense to help you make 'cents' with it.[​IMG]

7. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

mountainmom5: ...and make sense to help you make 'cents' with it.

God -- kill me now. [​IMG]

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

KDMiller55: God -- kill me now.

Please no - I have been called many things and made stupid mistakes but I have not yet killed anybody with it all...

9. nydheart

nydheart New Member

I am new to the game as well and am seriously thinking about signing up for the wealther affiliate. I am also thinking about getting into drop shipping as I have been fortunate enough to aquire contacts to a number of legitimate drop ship companies. Would a program like the wealthy affiliate give me the resources to promote a drop shipping business? Thanks in advance!

10. klrrider

klrrider New Member

A couple of entries above discuss the difficulty of assimilating the information at WA and being able to put things together. We all learn differently. I was struggling with WA but I always knew it was just me. I recently joined MMM and the videos activated something in my brain I guess because now everything is much clearer at WA.

If you are active in the WA forum (MMM & PL dosen't have one) you will put things together faster. Having to ask questions and explain things to others really gets the grey matter working.

Thanks to WAHF!

11. solocat

solocat New Member

I have been getting tips here & there, some of which I paid for as a Newbie, but I have to say that this forum has really given me a lot of foresight in this online marketing field.
    I do believe I can get most of my questions answered here in this forum from you guys than forwarding emails or trying to track some supposedly self acclaimed guru down with the hope of acquiring more knowledge to put me through. However, in order for me to make a better judgemnt in deciding which of the 2- PL or WA to settle for, I have to put their credibility to the test.
    This brings me to ask if anyone knows if the PL 8weeks moneyback gaurantee is for real ( as in if it's ever been honored), & also if the PL guy really does guide people through step by step as he claimed, as it is one thing to have an ebook full of tips, but another to actually implement the content of the marketing ebook/tips.
    And then as for the WA, do they really guide people through by answering to peoples concerns or guiding people through when they get stucked? They really ought to do that 100% especially for them to be charging a monthly subscription- it is very essential. Lastly, I don't think I read anything pertaining to a moneyback gaurantee on WA's part. Could you guys throw some insight on my thoughts.

12. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

solocat: This brings me to ask if anyone knows if the PL 8weeks moneyback gaurantee is for real ( as in if it's ever been honored), & also if the PL guy really does guide people through step by step as he claimed, as it is one thing to have an ebook full of tips, but another to actually implement the content of the marketing ebook/tips.
    The profit lance money back guarantee is real. Just request a refund through clickbank. profit lance is not exactly step-by-step. There is a ton of information and its really up to you which path you want to take once the information is presented to you.

13. solocat

solocat New Member

Thanks for the response, Any thoughts on WA regarding my concerns "And then as for the WA, do they really guide people through by answering to peoples concerns or guiding people through when they get stucked? They really ought to do that 100% especially for them to be charging a monthly subscription- it is very essential. Lastly, I don't think I read anything pertaining to a moneyback gaurantee on WA's part. Could you guys throw some insight on my thoughts"

14. RV Traveler

RV Traveler New Member

I did join WA. It was a lot of information and overwhelming for a beginner. They do respond to questions and have a forum area.

I did terminate my membership as in "my" opinion the monthly fee didn't justify what I was getting from the program.

I don't know if it was in this forum or another someone commented that the members area (forum) was worth the monthly fee. Maybe, but I'm finding this forum gives me more info than I got from WA and there isn't a monthly fee.

15. Roseanne

Roseanne New Member

Hi, what I realized is that oftentimes online newbies are unsure about their online success, and do not want to invest so much money to begin with. Irrespective of all the rumours around Andrews, I find it a good place to start with among other courses out there as you pay only a one-off fee. [​IMG] Roseanne

16. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hopefully you will get an answer soon on the money back guarantee with WA... but I think you have gotten some great advice here.

I have not used either of these programs, but I do know that PL honors their money back guarantee as they are a Clickbank affiliate and that is one of the requirements for selling thru CB, is that they offer a money back guarantee...

With WA, I don't know...

Good luck!

[​IMG]

17. 040107

040107 Member

Unless materials are added and updated each and every month, I
    find most monthly subscription to be a waste of money the longer
    you stay a member.

Wealthy Affiliate is probably the longest and most popular
    subscription based site for Internet marketers. While they may
    include tools that will help you, most if not all of the same sort of
    tools are available else where for little or no cost. Forums of course
    are all over the Internet.

I think after a while a lot of people stay with Wealthy Affiliate
    because of their affiliate program because besides the forum, it
    seldom gets updated. Taking into account the price of to stay with
    WA, it's a pretty expensive affiliate program. But hey, if you get
    enough people, your subscription is basically free.

So what's the deal with the money back guarantee for WA?[​IMG]

18. RV Traveler

RV Traveler New Member

As for the money back guarantee, I seem to remember that you could get a refund up to a certain time period.

I didn't have any problem when I canceled as I joined using Pay Pal and just notified Pay Pal and that was it.

As I evaluate programs I look to see if it's Click Bank program and I can pay by Pay Pal. These two are very helpful when it comes to getting your money back.

19. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

RV Traveler: I didn't have any problem when I canceled as I joined using Pay Pal and just notified Pay Pal and that was it.
    That is why signing up for something with paypal is good, as that way you can simply go in and cancel thru your paypal account - I have had to do it more than once! [​IMG]

20. Dugsey

Dugsey New Member

I would caution you over Clickbank refunds, I have bought from them a lot over the years, no problems. But I have submitted 5 requests for a refund on the same product since 28th April, with no response whatsoever. I cannot find anyway around their automated request system. Any one know the MD's name and email ?

I also know that requests to the promoter of the product by others have been refused refunds by him, despite being within Clickbanks refund period.