PROFIT LANCE

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by joolzie, May 6, 2010.

1. joolzie

joolzie New Member

Hi
    I am based in South AFrica and have been trying desperately to order the Profit lance product and legitonline jobs - each time I click on order button there is no response. Only have internet explorer, would it help using mozilla firefox?

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

You could try firefox - also make sure you don't have your pop ups blocked. That is often what happens when you think a page isn't loading. Good luck! [​IMG]

3. joolzie

joolzie New Member

mountainmom5
    Thanks for the info. Are you a member? I want to subscribe but am so tired of being scammed. The general reviews seem ok BUT there are some where people say that since payment, you hear nothing. You then cant get your money back. Nobody talks to you. PLEASE ADVISE. Thank you.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am not a member so I am not sure how PL works, except I DO know it is just a tool.

It is NOT a ticket to making big money fast.[​IMG]

And I highly doubt that you will ever hear from anybody if you try to get one on one help with whoever designed the Profit Lance system unless it has a forum.

Some of those programs have their own forums. Like SBI has it's own forum for members, and so does Wealthy Affiliate. Most of the stuff like Profit Lance, One Week Marketing, etc, are simply programs to help you learn the ins and outs of affiliate marketing.

It is very important that you keep that in mind. It is not THEIR fault if someone doesn't make money by using their information.[​IMG]

We all learn by doing - and some of us, myself included, learned a whole lot by trial and error before we found what work to where we can simply perform simple tasks every day that keep brining in money.

For me those simple tasks are simply:
    1) adding pages to my websites
    2) posting fresh stuff to my blogs
    3) posting ads on Craigslist (I do that mostly for some log furniture I am an affiliate for)
    4)yacking in forums ( like this one[​IMG])

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I think that you should try Firefox and I agree with mountainmom5. You will probably not make the big money online.

Tal

6. joolzie

joolzie New Member

talfighel
    Hi have you tried to make money online? Have you made money with click bank? Have you ever heard of Profit Lance?

7. joolzie

joolzie New Member

mountainmom5
    Thanks for your info. So what is your main line of business? Do you have any suggestion for South Africans to make money online and earn dollars?

8. joolzie

joolzie New Member

joolzie
    Can you tell me if you know anything about Legit on line jobs? Does it work the same way as profit lance?

9. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

legit online jobs is pretty average. It wouldn't be the first product I recommend. My online income system is pretty good, and profit lance is good if you don't need a complete hand holding system. [​IMG]

10. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

Profit Lance is the better product I have purchased thus fat. Sure enough it contains a lot of info but it teaches you the long term skills you need to succeed online.