Profit Praxis Review - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by wahguy, May 26, 2008.

1. wahguy

wahguy New Member

Does anyone know anything about Profit Praxis?

I heard some good things about it but would like to get some feedback from people who have had first hand experience with the course. If so, please post a short review of Profit Praxis.
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

hmm... new one to me but am curious..[​IMG]
  3. Freedom

Freedom New Member

I looked into it. I would like to see if anyone has had any experience with it.
  4. 040107

040107 Member

What's the URL?[​IMG]
  5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

It looks like your typical internet marketing ebook. My guess is that it is legit - if someone buys it to review it and it turns out to be a dud, bookmark this page, and you can get a refund at the link below:

http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

Also, you may want to consider Wealthy Affiliate as an alternative, which is a legitimate system that has helped a lot of people make money online, although it will be a lot of hard work.
  6. wahguy

wahguy New Member

7. Tom957

Tom957 New Member

I bought this a few days ago and I have to say it is really very good.

I'm sure I won't be the only one to say so on this forum. The price is ridiculous for what you get and it's very easy to follow.

It's not just an ebook, it is loaded with video tutorials and ready to go affiliate campaigns with cut and paste stuff you can use straight away.

He has put an awful lot of effort into this package and it's well worth a look.

I was very pleased with it and it's way better than other stuff i've bought for a lot more money.
  8. wahguy

wahguy New Member

Thanks for the feedback.

I like video tutorials because many times I finding reading about something isn't enough to understand what is going on especially for someone new to online marketing. It's much easier to follow when you're watching exactly how everything is done.
  9. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

I bought it but recently requested a refund. Only because of the fact that, for me, it was hard to understand because in my opinion, it is not for beginners. And I am definitely a beginner who needs stuff like affiliate marketing broken down raw for me to understand it. lol He does not break it down for you. He just goes right into it.
    I had to go on Youtube and other places to understand what he was talking about, then I would go back and finish reading his ebook but then I got lost again. So I gave up. There is alot of free material out there that explains it better. People's blogs, free tutorials and youtube gave me alot of info. Though I still need alot of help so I'm thinking about signing up with Profit Lance. I hear Profit Lance is great for beginners.

Hope this helps but basically, I guess it's really all up to how fast and how well you pick up on stuff. I'm slow, not afraid to say it either. Even though I get A's and B's in college. lol Affiliate marketing is just not an easy subject for me but I'm going to keep trying. [​IMG]
  10. Jubie33

Jubie33 New Member

The videos on youtube were more helpful than his videos. Just my opinion. lol

When I watched the video about Adwords...OMG was I ever lost! And he doesn't tell you not to try it if you don't know what you're doing. Because if you don't know what you're doing, you can lose a butt load of money.

I read someone's blog about staying away from adwords for now until you know what you're doing. You can advertise for free at many websites. Tim does tell you about different ways to advertise but his tutorial about adwords was way too short. That's just my opinion.
  11. ibw13

ibw13 New Member

I have purchased this package as well as Profit Lance. They are both extremely helpful for beginners. I would say Profit Lance is more helpful for a beginner but Profit Praxis has a very good step by step process that you can use to get started.

If you don't make $50-100 per day online then checking out Profit Praxis and Profit Lance should be your next step, follow the directions and you will get there, all you have to do is do the steps because no one will do them for you.