Profitable Sunrise!!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, Jan 27, 2013.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

If it's a pyramid, it gets bigger and bigger geometrically, no way around that.

If you can profit from those below you, that will be good for you.

But EVENTUALLY those at the bottom are stuck.
    Do you want that to be your friends and family members?

Not sure yet as to why, but these HYIP's all seem to fail eventually.
    Some last longer than others...

Know what you're getting yourself into.

Good luck!
  2. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I am perfectly fine with it being my friends and family as long as I am comfortable with the program and it is doing everything it says, the program should be doing for me as I am part of it. As long as they know what to expect from it and that there is some risk, and they choose for themselves I am fine with that. Would I tell them to put thousands in, NO, and I don't think anyone should unless that is pocket change for you.

Chad
  3. 1 Elite CEO

1 Elite CEO New Member

I have some friends from church that are currently in Profitable Sunrise and they have been extremely pleased so far, but they are being very cautious with the size of their investment.
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

News that's starting to pop up on Profitable Sunrise is not looking good. Appears the heat is on, which leads to a run on of people trying to cashout, which leads to "it was fun while it lasted" :(

THE LAW IS AFTER PROFITABLE SUNRISE!
    3/9/2013 Before Christmas Last year I warned about these scammers from the UK. They suckered people in for $10 and the suckers then jumped in for $1,000's and 10's of thousands. Why people did not get suspicious about doing wire transfers to eastern European banks is beyond me. Here is the list of authorities after them:

The State of North Carolina cease and desist order issued. Alabama cease and desist order issued. Plus word from a Watchdog Reporters says they are collecting a list of promoters. The equivalent of the U.S. SEC is investigating the owners and they play mean, especially since this is not the first time these guys surfaced.
    -From MLMWatchdog

Does this means this is a scam, I'm not saying such, but this type of press tends to lead to unpleasant endings for participants, and the owner.
  5. TJamMoneyMan

Michael Winans, of the world famous gospel group/family, just earned a 14 year prison sentence for getting his fellow church members to participate in a Ponzi scheme.

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves..."

And yet, it continues.
  6. TJamMoneyMan

It's best to take posts at talkgold and other forums of this nature with a BIG grain of skeptical salt.

A number of these are HYIP Monitor posts - just because they pay THEM is no guarantee they will pay YOU!
  7. JTGMarketing

JTGMarketing Member

I've never heard of this company before, so I won't make a snap judgement. The best advice I can give whenever you come across a new business opportunity is to do your research. Get more information about how it all works, find out how well other people have done with it, and make your decision accordingly. This sounds more like an investment opportunity, which does raise some red flags. Like I said, I'm not going to judge them, but I know that you want to be very careful about these kind of opportunities. It could be a Ponzi Scheme or some kind of elaborate Pyramid Scheme. But who knows? It might be a great opportunity which could be very profitable for you. In either case, I wish you the best of luck!