ProfitClicking.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, Aug 7, 2012.

1. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

For those of you that are familiar with JustBeenPaid, soon they are going to be converting over to a new website and domain. That website is going to be www.profitclicking.com Check it out! This should be a great change for JBP, and I am looking forward to it.

The site is not fully active but gives you an idea of the future of JBP

Chad
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Why are they converting over to a new website and domain? Are they changing their name too?
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Maybe they had many bad reviews about them in the past that they decided to start fresh. This is what I think may have happened.
  4. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I am not sure of the reason for the change, but I do know that the revamped website will be very refreshing. The webdesign in use right now is very generic and not user friendly.
  5. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I agree they do need a facelift but I don't know why they are changing their name.
  6. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Here are the latest news in regards to Profit Clicking:

"The time has arrived to step into the future! For months the rumor mill has whispered about the prepared evolution of JustBeenPaid!. With confidence we are thrilled to officially announce the acquisition of JustBeenPaid! by Profit Clicking.

Due to its extensive member base and unprecedented business model, Profit Clicking has taken advantage of a significant opportunity to use retail products and services to enhance the organization’s core.

The retail division opens a world of possibilities to members, including a brand new traffic exchange system, a pay per click marketing network and a cutting-edge contact management and marketing system.

For you, the switchover is simple and what is more important, your accounts are waiting to make the migration. Your downline, current marketing links, packages and user experience is ready for you to complete the process! Simply click on the link below and log in! More instructions will follow.

We appreciate your continued support, participation and patience while we press forward during this transition process. Please stay tuned for our latest updates.

These exciting changes from an extraordinary man mark the end of an era for JustBeenPaid!, and with that the retirement of Frederick Mann. As we embark on a new journey with Profit Clicking at the helm, we wish everyone many more decades of online success.:)

www.profitclicking.com
  7. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I like what I see so far can't wait till it's all set up and running properly.
  8. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I also like what I am seeing but hope that the basic tripler and matrix systems stay relatively the same. Looks like there may be added features to the site also. I hope it doesn't become too much like the normal traffic exchanges

Chad
  9. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Looks like profitclicking.com is now in use and there is a migration to go through from JustBeenPaid. I have not been able to get successfully through it yet, as it seems bogged down right now and very slow.

Chad
  10. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I was able to migrate, but looks like a lot of the site is still not up and running properly. This will be a time for us all to try and be even more patient than we have been. Right now it is not showing earnings or anything in my dashboard, but there is a message from the team saying that this may be the case and they are working on correcting it.

If others get through the migration, please update us on how it is working for you!

Chad
  11. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I am also unable to access JBP as well as the new ProfitClicking site.
    Can't even check if I got paid for the past three days. My JSS Positions from the 18th and 19th finally got placed.
    Things are extremely slow with the database migrations, we just have to sit tight and hang in there.
    I just hope this new site will be userfriendly and not confuse members who got used to work with JSS, Triplers and Matrices.
  12. Graeme

Graeme New Member

I have been through the migration, but not seeing much up-to-date information (positions, etc) on the new website. It looks pretty, but still seems slow - I had kind of got to like the old one - I guess thats adjustment we have to go through.

Looks like Frederick Mann is taking the money and running (retiring). Inotice it says that this is an aquistion of JBP. I just wonder what this really means for all us members.

I also notice the conference room is no longer active for now either. Would be nice to get some more info about what is going on and how this effects us - I sense there being a lot of concerned members at the moment. All we can do is just been patient (JBP)
  13. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I have also been able to migrate and had no stats in my dashboard, but now I can not log back in right now so I am going to call it a night and see how things look tomorrow.
  14. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

This is not a "migration" or a "conversion", but a buyout.

Frederick Mann, the previous owner of JBP, has a less than a stellar record and JBP was facing the possibility of an SEC investigaion/action.
    Google Frederick Mann and see what you come up with!

I believe this is a move to save his own hide, less so than JBP...
  15. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

TjamMoneyMan, can you please provide the proof of the possiblility of an SEC investigation/action.

By the way I did a Google search for Fredrick Mann and more than once in the top 10 he was being called a genious. There were a couple of sites that called JBP a SCAM but they were dated back in 2010.
    Didn't you say once that you are a member of JBP?

Chad
  16. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

No, I can't prove "possibility" as I don't believe the SEC publicizes impending investigations.
    But I can provide some unbiased views of JBP and Frederick Mann, detailing the kinds of proven scams he has been associated with and the questionable legal status of JBP.
    These unbiased reports definitely show the possibility of legal troubles for JBP and hint at the possible real motives behind the recent sale of JBP.

Yes, I am a JBP member but want nothing to do with scam, and will publicize such credible findings regardless of my own personal economic interests.

This link specifically mentions the acquisition (not migration/conversion) of JBP and the "retirement" of Frederick Mann:
    http://justbeenpaid.com/general/about.php
    Who would "retire" from a highly lucrative and legal operation as mentioned on the bottom of this pate?
    Let's at least be honest and say that JBP has been SOLD, and not use euphemisms like "converted" and "evolution".

This link details the history of Frederick Mann re. some of the scams and dubious programs he has been associated with:
    http://www.apsense.com/article/just-been-paid-jss-tripler-ponzi-scam-alert.html

And of course Patrick Petty takes a dim view of Frederick Mann and JBP, detailing the numerous statements FM recently made that point to JBP being a ponzi scheme, as well as NOT being registered with the SEC.
    http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/0...s-from-new-members-goes-missing-from-website/

And here's a link that reiterates more of the same in a post in the middle of the page:
    http://www.theprimusreport.com/tag/scam/

Patrick Petty is pretty agressive when he smells scam and has several pages referring to FM and JBP.
    Just do a google search.

Finally, do a google search for Frederick Mann JBP, and you will note that the top 5 results are definitely not favorable, with the only mention of "genius" being made in the bottom 6 results, by JBP promoters.
    These are current results from March, April, and May of 2012.

All I want is the truth about JBP.
  17. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

TjMoneyMan, you are exactly right, everyone should know the truths of JustBeenPaid and Fredrick Mann. But put the info out there and let those people decide for themselves whether the program is right, or wrong, scam or not a scam. Then it is their money and time if they choose to risk it. I fully agree with Knicky1 above posts.

If one is foolish enough to not research a company and the people running it, and loose money that is their fault. I don't think there is anything misleading about JustBeenPaid. They are very upfront about how things work.

The one misleading tool used to get people to sign up is the free $10, but it is not any money out of an individuals pocket.

Chad
  18. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I agree that the free $10 is a little misleading by not saying upfront that after 45 days or so your account will be deducted $10, that being said I think it is a great tool to get people in the door and researching the program from the inside and not through search engines and blog post from people that have never even tried the system before.

From what I can tell you still get to keep the position that you purchase with the free money so you still end up with a free 5 bucks inside your account, you just have to add more money to keep using the system "which most people are going to do anyway" or walk away and you have lost nothing.

I still think you get more people in the door with the free $10 then trying to explain to them "Oh and by the way after this amount of time blah blah blah... they will take the $10 back.. ect." It's just much easier to say you get some money to try the system out and they will learn the rest as they go.

My 2 cents on the pay it forward.
    mountainmom5 likes this.
  19. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I just noticed something when signing in to my new Profitclicking account. If you look at the 'Welcome' box on your main screen (Dashboard), you will find your referral link with the username you initially created. This is quite ok, but why is my real name showing up when using my referral link, for example 'Welcome, guest of MY REALNAME'???

I hope this will be changed soon.

How do you feel about it?
  20. EddyHiser

EddyHiser New Member

I see what you mean, on the homepage after you click your referral link...

I use my real name as my username anyway so I'm OK with it but I can see how some people might prefer their user name and not their real name but I don't know if they plan on changing that or not??