ProfitClicking.com

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by chadarcy, Aug 7, 2012.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Crazy, just saw a big pop in account as they finally caught up with backlog of daily earnings, but at this point it is another example of the game, make you feel like you are getting your earnings, but you are totally restricted to withdraw it, so it is number on a screen at this point. I am testing the $50.00 withdrawal system just introduced which is restricted to one every 24 hours. It appears they are more focused on new members than they are those who have been in it from the start as I have been for over two years. Just as with the offer of 3% for new money, just too many red flags as I see it with changeover to PC from JBP where I never had an issue with withdrawals.
  2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

3. ewise

ewise New Member

Profit clicking for me is not worth it. First the traffic they drive to your site is useless (high bounce rate) and can never convert.
  4. Graeme

Graeme New Member

Things are beginning to improve for me recently. Daily earnings have become more reliable and I have even had a few matrixes convert giving me some $60 rebates. Total cash due from AdPacks is standing at over $6000 (original purchase amount=$1000). Patience may be paying off a little. However, still not sure what the score is with withdrawing money. If they can get this sorted out, then I will be much happier. I don't care much about driving traffic to my website, just growing the revenues from PC Panels and AdPacks
  5. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Things have also been looking better for me lately too. Like Graeme sade above my daily pay is more reliable and I have tried using the bucket system withdrawal and within a few days I did have one go to my STP account. But I have other withdrawals in the amount of $50 which I have been waiting on for almost 2 weeks.

Chad
  6. Graeme

Graeme New Member

I am just about to pass the 1000 active adPack mark. Woo hoo! I started from 100 back in the JBP days. Even the PC panels seem to be getting placed quicker and quicker these days.
  7. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Graeme,

Are you able to withdrawal consistently or at all? I was able to withdraw once but now have 5 pending.

Chad
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Member

Forget about it, I have been waiting for almost three months with pending withdrawals, so until they get their act together and start processing withdrawal payments, don't waste your time or money on this one. It was great while it lasted under old JBP management, but it has gone to hell since PC took over. I got two withdrawals back in Oct., but nothing since and over two dozen pending for thousands. What good is it to be paid and you cannot withdraw anything?

Good luck to all,
  9. Graeme

Graeme New Member

To be honest, i haven't even tried. I am working on the basis that whilst I build up my earnings and PC Panels they will eventually get it all sorted out. It isn't really a big effort to view a few websites for 10 mins once week (or less) and it isn't costing me anything so I figure I will just carry on and see where it takes me.

I admit I find it hard to believe that this much effort goes into the project without the intention being that it lasts for the long time.

Obviously (I think) I am not putting any more of my own funds in. And I dont really buy this 3% promotion business either. Yes you may get paid quicker (and thats assuming you can withdraw it when you want), but you will still get the same amount per AdPAck. Still good marketing on their part!

As soon as I try a withdrawal, I let this forum known. Meanwhile, I am just concentrating in building earnings and PC Panels whilst also looking at other income streams.
  10. Randy Mundt

Randy Mundt New Member

i have not heard of them. I will visit the site, however, i would like to get some personal reviews regarding this program. Thanks for your help everyone!
  11. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Randy,

Things do always seem to be moving forward with profitclicking as far as the updates to the website, which does make me believe they are here to stay for a while, but I really don't promote this at all anymore because until they start paying withdrawls in a reasonable time frame, it is hard to justify having someone put money into the program. Everyone active in the program does get paid daily and your account will grow, but it all means nothing unless you can withdraw. I still have faith in PC but would not recommend anyone for the time being putting new money in.

When my withdrawals are more consistent I will update the forum.

For the time being I am looking into another company which seems to be very trustworthy. I will be starting another thread on this company as it looks very promising. Feel free to all to message me in regards to this as links are not to be posted in blogs, forums, social networks, ect... which for me is a great sign that they want to remain very reputable on the internet.

Chad
  12. karls1973

karls1973 Member

I do not spend much time with this program since getting money out is impossible at the moment.
    The last thing I want to do is play their silly bucket-catching game.
    All they want for members to do is keep trying all day long in order to increases the Alexa ratings.
    Will wait until they get their act together.
    I focus on programs that pay me day after day like clockwork, no drama, no headaches.
  13. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

I agree! Just keeping an eye on it so I don't forget about it, but don't concern myself with trying to work it much, not that there was ever much to do.

Chad
  14. Cheryl1007

Cheryl1007 New Member

Hey there! I found out yesterday that my father-in-law enrolled my husband into Profit Clicking last November and I started looking into it. I thought the concept was interesting but after reading this forum it seems that members aren't getting paid in a timely manner?
  15. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Cheryl,

No they are not, and I would recommend you don't invest any money into it until, or if changes are made to the withdrawal. I just switched to another company, while I wait to see if Profit Clicking improves. Things are looking great with the new company!

Chad
  16. Cheryl1007

Cheryl1007 New Member

Hi Chad,

Thanks for you reply! Being new to this forum I can't figure out how to send you a private message. I am curious to get the name of the new company you are using so I can check it out. How do we get in touch with each other? Thanks!
  17. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

Cheryl1007,

I will send you a message and then you should be able to respond from there.

Chad
  18. TJamMoneyMan

19. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

This very well could be the end, but doesn't all forms of business or money generating systems of all kinds eventually have an end. You have to be smart and do your own research, being very careful of being mislead by those promoting.

I still will not say this is over, and will keep watching my account, but I do recommend to anyone thinking about joining, not to at this time because withdrawals are not going through.

There are much more reliable systems going right now, and I am very happy with what I am seeing with the new company I invested in, since Profitclicking is not paying at this time, or possibly never again.

Chad
  20. TJamMoneyMan

Come on, this was a scam plain and simple...
    Don't try to equate it with legitimate businesses that sell a real product.

Only SCAMS "end" this way, with people duped and confused, not even realizing the gig is up!

Legitimate businesses TELL EVERYONE they are going to close down when the end comes, and PAY their creditors.

You guys are left holding the bag, and those you recruited aren't very happy with you either.

But, take heart, you are not alone:
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/leadgenerationplus/blog/profit-clicking-scam/