ProfitLance Experiment

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by archer10, Dec 18, 2007.

1. archer10

archer10 New Member

Hi,

I'm looking for someone that I can help teach some of the materials taught in the PL course, preferably a member but it dose not have to be.

I'm looking for someone that is having a hard time understanding the process but has some "COMPUTER EXPERIENCE" and has a determined, positive attitude.

I want to help you make money and at the same time I am also going to be learning some fundamental steps of the beginner as an experiment myself.

If your interested please reply to this message, I will be notified by email and we can communicate from there.

Paul A

2. stayhome

stayhome New Member

I bought the system a couple months ago, but haven't had time to do anything with it. I've read through almost everything (when I first bought it - it's been a while), and now I need some direction. If you can help me, that'd be great b/c I really need money!!!

3. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Giving back....That's cool

4. 040107

040107 Member

Very cool![​IMG]

5. tdsilk

tdsilk New Member

I'm very interested. I pm'd you yesterday.

6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

archer10
    nice one, it is nice to see other members who have been successful willing to give up some time to helps others i really respect that [​IMG]

7. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I agree with hemjoe. I really like this forum because many people are willing to help.

8. stacy

stacy New Member

I also bought ProfitLance a couple months ago and I am overwhelmed!!! I also bought Holly Mann's book which was much simpler to understand. I do need some direction though, I just don't know where to start. I bought PL because someone said it came with free websites which included hosting, but I'm not sure where they are in the members area or how to use them. I'm hoping after the holidays I will have more time to devote to it. I still work full time, so it is hard to give up time in the evenings. It's a catch 22 becasue I want to be successful so I can stay home with my kids, but I have to sacrifice time with my kids now in order to get started with an online business. I'm struggling, can you tell???

9. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Hey Paul,

I'm a member and surely could use your mentoring because I have a willingness to learn, take action, and a positive attitude to learn from you. Thanks for reaching out to those of us having some challenges.

mahfooyee[​IMG]

10. archer10

archer10 New Member

Ok, Go to my site using the link in my signature box and contact me, I will send you an email back asking you some basic info.

11. duffus101

duffus101 New Member

This might be a way for him to make money.
    i would be interested though.

12. a to z

a to z New Member

hi !

any feedback on the program offered by mr. archer ? : )

13. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

i would be interested to see how archers mentoring is helping people, keep us updated

14. makemoneyonline

Well looks like he's doing very well. Mike posted a YouTube video of his success on his main website! Congrats!!

15. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Fair enough, that is a real motivator and shows targets can be achieved, thanks for pointing it out

16. archer10

archer10 New Member

Hey everyone,

I had to take the video down because I think I was revealing to much info, so I'm making adjustments and I'll se if I can get mike to put it back up.

Thanks for your comments and I hope you guys can see that if you want to make that money bad enough it will happen and all the info you need to make it happen is in this course

17. mahfooyee

mahfooyee New Member

Yeah, I saw the video before it was taken down from profitlance site and youtube. It was encouraging and congrats [​IMG] to you archer10. To me it didn't reveal too much info I saw it as a motivating factor.

God bless,
    mahfooyee

18. makemoneyonline

How was it revealing too much info?? I liked it [​IMG]

19. 1happycamper

1happycamper New Member

Hello Paul, yes I would be very interested in getting your help. Thanks.

20. Flyboy

Flyboy New Member

Hey Paul I would love to work with you and I am local so we could even meet if it was desireable. I tried to leave you emial on your site but never got a response.