ProfitLance Experiment

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by archer10, Dec 18, 2007.

1. bbll

bbll Guest

how do you recieve the money and when do get payed

2. winch330

winch330 New Member

To PLance members,

Hi fellow members, I have been a member of PLance for about 3 weeks. I have read through all the documents and learned alot about internet marketinng. I have registered my own hosting but require some assistance in terms of putting it together and start making some money online. My email address is [email protected]. If anyone out there could help me out , I would greatly appreciate it thx!!

winch330

3. garcias03

garcias03 New Member

Hi Paul,
    I have been looking for someone to help me, I know that I can make this work for me, I do not want to have to get another corporate job.

If I just had the right amount of knowledge and direction, I know I will succeed. Please contact me,
    [email protected]
    Katie

4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Garcias03 you may find it easier to contact paul either through his website or pm him [​IMG]

5. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

Don't miss this opportunity guys! This is a golden opportunity. Paul is awesome at this.

I thought I knew about internet marketing, but he managed to enlighten me on a lot of stuff I was missing out.

I even think we should make a survivor eliminations to see who gets to be coached by Paul [​IMG]

6. trym

trym New Member

I emailed Paul last week but he didn't get back to me yet

7. ronb107

ronb107 New Member

Hi Paul:

I'm new to Profit Lance, and I certainly could use some help.

Wondering if the offer still holds?

Ron

8. harmoney37

harmoney37 New Member

Hello all-
    my name is Tanya.
    I am interested in becoming a member of Profit Lance.
    I found a web site profitlancebonus.com
    that offers a gread bonus deal together with a reagular Profit Lance package.
    Does anyone know if this is a scam?
    Should I simply sign up with profitlance.com?
    thank you very much, Tanya [email protected]

9. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

harmoney37: Hello all-
    my name is Tanya.
    I am interested in becoming a member of Profit Lance.
    I found a web site profitlancebonus.com
    that offers a gread bonus deal together with a reagular Profit Lance package.
    Does anyone know if this is a scam?
    Should I simply sign up with profitlance.com?
    thank you very much, Tanya [email protected]

No, profit lance is not a scam. Just have a read through this forum.

10. jerseygirl

jerseygirl New Member

thank you, I definately need help, I'm a newbie and desparately need help. You can reach me at me email [email protected]
    I just recently purchased the PL system and trying to understand how the whole affilate marketing thing works. I need someone to help me find the missing link that will make the light bulb go on and I can say aha....now I get it. I work nights so I get some free time at night as well 1st thing in the morning when I get home. thanks so much for putting yourself out there to help others.
    Jerseygirl

11. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Jerseygirl,

Welcome to the forum. I'm going to send you a private message with some free materials that may help the light bulb go on for you. Just look at the top of the forum after you log in and you'll see a link for private messages. I hope it helps you. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

12. sashawk

sashawk New Member

It's good to see someone has a system that can be implemented by anyone, if they will only resign themselves to it (have faith).

13. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

yo paul,

I talked with you on the phone some months ago. But I havent heard from u since.I would love to have you tutor me. Thanx and i will get with u!

14. stulou

stulou New Member

hey, are you that paul archer who did the video for pl?

15. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

yes he is

16. Bellisima

Bellisima New Member

Hi All: Paul If you are still helping teach Profit Lance, then I, for one, would be very appreciative to get some training. I can help you with the computer, no prob. ALSO ANYONE ELSE can HELP me with the training on Profit Lance? Love to Hear from you ! Bellisima

17. magnavox

magnavox New Member

Still waiting on that help there archer buddy oh pal.

18. msfabex

msfabex New Member

Hi
    I bought the product last year in the summer and I am completely lost, I would greatly appreciate your aid in making money off this system
    p.s
    I have no marketing/ computer use experience of this nature so alot of help will be needed
    thank you