Question - 30 day challenge a useful tool for newbies?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by joeker56, Dec 21, 2008.

1. joeker56

joeker56 New Member

I have been reading through the PL info extensively and am starting out now with niche research. I am fairly new to all this and am wondering if anyone knows anything about the 30 Day Challenge and whether or not it is benefitial for a newbie to get into before tackling alot of the aspects of PL on their own? Thanks
  2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hi joeker56,

I participated in the Thirty Day Challenge this year, in addition to my Wealthy Affiliate training and loved it!
    This is time well spent!

Merry Christmas,
    Victoria
  3. jhoecannon

jhoecannon New Member

The 30DC is well worth the time to take and study, but so is PL. None of this is wasted time. I imagine there will be many more things you will watch, read, and study - most all of it will be worthwhile.
  4. Sonni

Sonni New Member

The 30 DC is worth anyone's time, even veterans, they learn too. And it's FREE. Ed Dale and his team are great at what they do. I love the 30 DC and they now have a 30DC+ which is a continuation of 30DC, only you do pay for that.

It is designed for newbies and they don't slam us or take advantage as so many others do. They know we don't understand and are more than happy to show us the ropes.
    Sonni
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Sonni: ...even veterans...

Quit saying that :) It's not quite true. It only took me three days to go through the 30 Day Challenge and aside from a couple minor nuances, I already knew it all. I figured that would be the case but had to check it out to see if I should recommend it to others.

Even so, I do think it's great for newbies. It's not a complete fundamentals course, but it does a decent job of addressing some of the more important basic concepts and discusses useful tools.

I recommend the 30 Day Challenge as one of the first steps for newbies.

To save some time, skip all the pre launch stuff and just read the PDF for each section. Only watch the vids for keyword research but forget the rest. The PDFs are fine.

~Newbie Shield~
  6. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Sorry NS,
    Let me reword it this way some veterans do learn something. There are veterans in the 30DC forum that say they have picked up things they didn't know while doing the program. That's why I say it. The good thing is they stick around to help us if we don't get it.

I know you know more than most so I'm sure you do know everything they teach. The truth of the matter, from my perspective, is that some veterans don't study or work as hard as you've been willing to, so they may pick up a thing or two.

And just think someday I'll be a veteran, in maybe 5 years or so.
    Why do you laugh? Anything is possible.
  7. Newbie Shield

Sonni: ...I'll be a veteran, in maybe 5 years or so...

I'm sure you'll be a veteran but I think it'll be sooner than 5 years. You work hard and you're moving along at a good clip.

~Newbie Shield~
  8. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Thanks NS,
    For the compliment, but I feel like I'm at a snails pace. Of course, I've always been a slow learner but am a determined sort, so I keep going no matter how bad it gets. Quitting is never an option.

One good thing is my google ads are relevant, today anyway.

BTW, Merry Christmas and I wish you the best in 2009.
    Sonni
  9. Newbie Shield

Hi Sonni,

You're welcome. I've watched a lot of people learn over the years and you are moving quite a bit faster than average.

You just think you learn slow because you have had that stigma pattern running in your head for so long. Try to talk yourself out of believing it because I don't think it's true.

Very happy to hear that your ads are finally relevant. Was it just the Google tune-in time as I suggested earlier or did you do something different?

Happy Holidays and all the best on the new year to you as well,

~Newbie Shield~
  10. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

"You just think you learn slow because you have had that stigma pattern running in your head for so long. Try to talk yourself out of believing it because I don't think it's true

That was a very sweet and uplifting this to write to Sonni!

Merry Christmas !
    Victoria
  11. Newbie Shield

Hi Victoria,

Merry Christmas!

~Newbie Shield~
  12. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Yes Hi Victoria glad that you chimed in and Merry Christmas to you. It's true that NS is a great guy. Thanks again NS for being nice and always being helpful.

On google ads, I don't have any idea what happened they just appeared relevant one day. Maybe it just took time for what I did do to kick in. And maybe they will be non relevant again who knows, I'm grateful for any good thing that occurs.

My computer is on the blink again so it may die again any day for good. No doubt I will have to get another one soon.

Happy holidays all.
    Sonni
  13. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim New Member

I also think it's a great tool for beginners. It gives you stuff in digestible chunks, but take NS's advice about the pre-launch material and just jump in.

Buddy
  14. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

i never did 30 day challege, but i saw a video about it one day,
    and i learned about keyword research from that one video.
    Now im doing it all the time.