Question for ProfitLancers

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by swiftelk, Jul 17, 2008.

1. swiftelk

swiftelk New Member

New to profit lance I was looking at his information. He says in blueprints "the adsense program" that he has 48 web sites that make 10 to 15 dollars a day.
    In the project tab "finding underexploited niches" he says he makes 10 dollars a month but he has 400 websites... What is the differance in what he is talking about. Which of his figures are true?
    Has anyone else noticed this?
  2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I never noticed this, no. 400 websites? Eeeek. I really hope he only has 48
  3. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I have heard of people having 100 or more websites, they add them on over time, a variety of blogs and sites and make a little off of each one just like you're saying. Sometimes they get shut down, but they have so many they don't really care and just go set up another one. At least that is what I've read and since I read it so much I'm inclined to believe it to be true.
    Sonni
  4. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

I had a look at this, but I couldn't find which one is true. Try and find the date these were published (keep in mind Profit Lance has been around for a while). He migth have created another 350 sites for his AdSense strategy.

I know I would if it was working for me...
  5. 040107

040107 Member

Maybe he has 48 websites that makes $10-$15/day while another
    400 websites that makes only about $10/month each.

48 x $10/day = $480/day = $14,400/month
    400 x $10/month = $4000/month
    =========================
    Monthly Total = $18,400

$18,400 x 12 (months) = $220,800 per year

Sounds good doesn't it?[​IMG]
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

It sure does [​IMG]
  7. simapr

simapr Member

From what I understand, he is always adding new sites. This is one of the reasons he's so successful.

Hemjoe, good to see you back. [​IMG]
  8. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Thankyou
    Sorry i havent been around recently been busy with other stuff and still am for that matter [​IMG]

but i thought i would pop by and post a little [​IMG]
  9. andyj00

andyj00 New Member

What his document, The Adsense Plan is, is an example of how to make 48 websites in one year (approx one a week). Each bringing in $10-$15 a day = approx $200K per year.

I belive his own portfolio of websites is in the region of 400 which I expect he has built up over some time.

In an example he shows of his own Adsense earnings it looks like he made $481 for 5 of his sites over a six month period. This is obviously $16 a month, so agreed - not quite the $10-$15 a day.
  10. rgov

rgov New Member

I think he means he has had 400 sites total but 48 acitve, not sure if the othrs failed or not??