Question for the legal minds:

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by dbmaxx, Aug 6, 2008.

1. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

The document filed was a complaint. So what is the protocol from here? Does ASD appear before a judge, a panel, the AG -what? Do they just make their case and then a decision is rendered by the powers that be? Is ASD's operations halted until the next step happens?

I am not asking for speculation. Does anyone know what the flow chart is from here?
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I am not a Legal mind, but I've been involved as an expert witness in multiple lawsuit cases.

The Complaint is Filed by the Government.

ASD Attorneys now have to File an Answer to the Complaints - point by point.

So for every Allegation, there will be an answer to the Allegation.

I'm looking foward to seeing it.
  3. dbmaxx

dbmaxx New Member

Thanks Iggy.

So who reviews and decides if ASD's answers to the complaints are satisfactory?
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

ASD Attorneys may ask the Presiding Judge to "Dismiss" Certain Claims/Points of Allegations based on whatever "Evidence" is brought up by ASD.

Judge Decides which Allegations Merit going Foward.

Negotiation Period from both sides to see if there can be a "Settlement" or "Plea Bargain" without going to trial (Most Lawsuits end up here).

They will seek out Statements "Expert Witnesses" from BOTH SIDES to testify..

There will be lots of Depositions...

This thing will drag out a few years...

Then Finally...There will be a Court Date where the trial begins...assuming it gets that far...

The Government is NOT the Final Decision Maker.

The Government is the Plaintiff in the Case...

ASD is Defendant.

The Decision will be made by the Court
  5. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

If the money is all frozen, what attorney do you know that would work for free? I guess if they think it's a solid case they'll take the chance?
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Robert Garner and his "Team of Lawyers" may take up your case
  7. opendomain

opendomain New Member

excellent recovery with the signature iggy.
  8. kec

kec New Member

iggyigette: Robert Garner and his "Team of Lawyers" may take up your case

heeheeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !