Question for UK Profit Lancers.

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by ripley607, Oct 22, 2008.

1. ripley607

ripley607 New Member

Hi Everyone.

I'm in london and would like to know if any other Uk members are making any decent money with any of the Us based company/products like clickbank for example?

I'm thinking that surely it would take double the effort to earn the same commission because of the exchange rate or am i wrong?

Would it be best to find uk or euro products?

I hope i've explained myself correctly.
    Cheers.[​IMG]
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I wouldn't even worry about the country you are marketing to unless you set up an Adwords campaign - and in that case I would target coutries like the US, UK, Australia, and Canada.
  3. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

ripley607: I'm in london and would like to know if any other Uk members are making any decent money with any of the Us based company/products like clickbank for example?

This is sort of off-topic but one of my goals is to be able to take my son and me to Witney, Oxon, where I lived as a young boy.
  4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Like Getagrip said dont worry about the country you are from most of my visitors are from the US and i am in the UK.

Sometimes the exchange rate can work in your favor, i tend to watch the exchange rate and i get my money exchanged when the exchange rate suits me. Just keep a look out thats all.
  5. andyj00

andyj00 New Member

In the UK too and just recently my Adsense return is MUCH better as the exchange rate at this present time is in our favour [​IMG] [​IMG]