Questions with MPM

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by manudevil20, Feb 1, 2008.

1. manudevil20

manudevil20 New Member

Hey everybody. I was thinking about joining MPM and i was wondering where the best placed would be to advertise. And also how much do you roughly make and how long have you had MPM. Thanks

2. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Hi manudevil20,welcome to the forum [​IMG]
    Best place to advertise?Anywhere really!
    Offline,online your target market is literally everywhere because everyone shops [​IMG]
    That said,teenagers are the biggest spenders online and so I promote a lot on MySpace,Facebook etc and had very good results.
    Also forums like this,Craigslist,Backpage.com,USFree classifieds have all been good to me [​IMG]
    Offline I have had results from simply habding out business cards,printed very cheaply from VistaPrint.
    I have posted to blogs,networked on social sites and these have given me very very good results.

Not get rich quick at all,its a numbers game.
    To generate a good income of $4000-6000 a month you need to fill your levels 3 -4 .
    I have some members on that level already but not earning that amount-yet
    My team below me is now starting to go full steam and build especially since the 'one thing' program came out late December.
    Income is more steady than before.
    In fact my signups have increased slightly.
    As its fairly new,about 8 months old,the levels people have are starting to fill more and more.
    So those I know are making hundreds so far,which should go into thousands as they build.
    If you can market online,target a market for this that shop online(young people mostly)then you will have a team of shoppers,very important!
    My sales are climbing now steadily,the first few weeks were like 'oh' now the smile is showing [​IMG]

Let me know if I can help you with anymore questions [​IMG]

Kara

3. ka7952

ka7952 New Member

Yes, Manudevils20,

It is the number game and you would not have sizeable income with MPM until after a few months down the road (that is if you working seriously on it).

The program itself is great and once you understand the concept it is just the matter of promoting it.

Good luck and be persistent.
    KA