QUICK QUESTION..........

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by joker7041, Jun 29, 2007.

1. joker7041

joker7041 New Member

First off I would like to say hello again to you all. It has been quite some time since I frequented this forum anyhow I am hoping some of you could help me. Here goes.....ok I have been dabbling in the affiliate mktg techniques within clickbank however I have not seen any type of return. I would like to know the easiest way to hide or cloak my referral link because lets face it when you feel like you are being "sold" by somebody you are less likely to buy into it. I honestly feel my sales will go up if I were somehow able to hide my referral link. Any help is appreciated! I am really trying to get back into this but ever since my wife had the baby.....free time hasn't happened so much...haha Thanks again in advance![​IMG]
  2. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Hi,

I read somewhere earlier this week that Clickbank have recently changed their ToS to make cloaking a violation of service, & that they might even go so far as to with hold payment !

IF and I say if 'cause I havent actually checked this out, then cloaking isn't going to do you much good.

NickV
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I'm pretty sure clickbank changed so that even if you try to erase an affiliate link, it will still track the sale back to you so you will get the commission.
    You can also check out ninja link cloaker. I heard it was pretty good
  4. joker7041

joker7041 New Member

So what are you guys that are also making money thru the affilliate mktg with clickbank using to hide your affilliate link? I did not know that cloaking may be illegal. That sucks![​IMG]
  5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

I don't hide my affiliate links.
  6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

I don't hide my affiliate links either and i still get sign ups, however i haven't tried hiding mine so not hiding them may mean i get less sign ups through me. You will have to check this out with somewho has tested this