Quick tutorial on Squidoo?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by TyBrown, Aug 8, 2009.

1. TyBrown

TyBrown New Member

Does anyone know of a quick tutorial about how to use squidoo to drive traffic? I've never done anything with squidoo but am interested to see how easy it is to do vs. how much traffic it brings in. Also, has anyone found this to be an easy medium to outsource to Filipino or other overseas workers?

2. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Buy OWMP it is the best. And you don't have to wonder about how much traffic it brings in.

It IS definitely worth it.

Good luck =].

!!

PS Trust me and the rest of the forum that has read it. OWMP is very good.

There are no quick tutorials that I know of?

Someone else might.

Either way good luck =]

Matt

3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I also agree with Matt about One Week Marketing. It is very helpful with its step by step directions.

Very easy to follow and if you do what it says it will work for you.

Becky

4. I don't know if I would call it "quick" but if you go into the Squidu section you can find tons of free tutorial lenses.

-Danielle

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Ty,

It's like a deluxe web 2.0 article directory and that's how you should use it.

Just create a lens (page) and include a link to your site - same as you do with Ezine Articles.

Alternatively, you can monetize right on the lens if you'd rather.

Lenses are easy to create.

Like Danielle mentioned, if you are stuck, just go to squidu for some guidance:

http://www.squidu.com

~Newbie Shield~

6. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I use squidoo as my primary source of income along with blogs. I am slowly working on a site, but now I have to focus my time to bring the money in Now and squidoo works for me. I like those above endorse one week marketing. It is for those who want to use squidoo as a primary source of income though.

7. narelleyeates

narelleyeates New Member

Hi Robin,
    I tried squidoo once but had trouble just getting the lens set up. It kept telling me to change the title on it. Do you have some advice on how to get past this? I'm a complete newbie to Squidoo but I'm told there is serious money to be made if you use it correctly.

8. narelleyeates

narelleyeates New Member

Nevermind, I've figured it out. Helps if you read the squidonts [​IMG] I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to publish my article.

9. daymo

daymo New Member

hey tvbrown

like you i have decided to use squidoo as promotion material. its not my only way of promotion but i do use it as it gets regular visits daily by the big search engine bots.

as mentioned before squidu.com has loads of self help content. i dont think there is a quick tutorial for using squidoo.

the hardest part i found was naming the lenses after that a lot of it just drag drop and enter your content.

good luck

10. treevee

treevee Member

If anyone needs to know how to squidoo, there is a free guide for anyone who is confused by Squidoo or unsure of how to make an effective lens. They take you from the beginning - setting up an account - to the very end. It is really all inclusive!

11. ryanbiddulph

ryanbiddulph New Member

You probably want to browse around squidoo for How To tutorials. Also check out the Top 100 lenses. I've learned a great deal by simply studying the best of the best. Use plenty of bright shiny pics, employ the proper keywords, and place ecommerce modules throughout the lens without going overboard. Most of the top lenses are an excellent blueprints.