Quotes

Discussion in 'Stress Management' started by Loomis, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Loomis

Loomis New Member

I inspirational quotes help me manage stress, and get me back to work. How about we all post a quote here and people can come and read the page of quotes when they are feeling stressed [​IMG]

My first quote by Napoleon Hill will be

"Day by day in every way I am becoming more successful."

Believe it or not that quote is sitting right on top of my computer, I read it before I go to bed and when I wake up. Napoleon hill has changed my life.

James Eckburg likes this.
  2. pip87

pip87 New Member

I like this quote because when im having a bad day it just gives me that boost again to continue to pick myself up and sort it out!

Author Unknown
    "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it."

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

90% of our fears never manifest.

~Newbie Shield~

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

"The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail."

??“ Napoleon Hill

Giving up is always premature and it guarantees you wouldn't ever achieve your objective.

Hermas

Milan Katariya and James Eckburg like this.
  5. Loomis

Loomis New Member

"Don't wait, The time will never be just right"
    Napoleon Hill

Time and time again people dream about their dreams and wish to make them a reality but the people that actually achieve them are the ones that take the action.

6. BlueIce

BlueIce New Member

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." --Thomas A. Edison

7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

When you meet a person who does not care for money or fame, you realise how poor you are

8. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Loomis: inspirational quotes help me manage stress, and get me back to work.
    Me too.

Here's some I love:

"Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and you can never tell how close you are, it may be near when it seems so far. So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit. It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit." ??“Unknown

"Nothing can stop me from doing my best. No one can stop me from doing my best." ??“Tim McGaffin II

"You just can't beat the person who never gives up." ??“Babe Ruth

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." ??“Vince Lombardi

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try just one more time." ??“Thomas Edison

"I hated every minute of the training, but I said, "Don't Quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ??“Muhammad Ali

9. websitemrktg

websitemrktg New Member

One of my favorites...

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."

Henry Ford

10. alicedenis

alicedenis New Member

"Learning is a gift, even when pain is your teacher."

11. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

"The world is not for the strongest but for those who are adaptive."

12. writerros

writerros New Member

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it"
    Goethe

I live by this quote!

Ros

13. DaveBassett

DaveBassett New Member

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu
    Chinese philosopher (604 BC - 531 BC)

Now tell me, is there anyone here who works from home who'd really give it up?

14. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

While most are dreaming of success, winners wake up and work hard to achieve it.

15. bing

bing New Member

I can't remember the exact words but the thought is like this one:

"Loving can be learned and unlearned and relearned"

Got this concept from one of the books of Buscaglia. The heart of the book is about Loving ALL... all that you do, all that you have.

16. Jenny Writes

Jenny Writes New Member

"As long as you've got passion, faith and are willing to work hard, you can do anything and have anything you want in this world."

17. Kyle Morris

Kyle Morris New Member

"Everyday is a new day, do not cling always on the past, move on and be happy"

18. whitney black

whitney black Member

I love inspirational quotes, I read them every day and I always post them on social media to help enlighten and inspire others. They're so great for everyone.

19. kingsway

kingsway New Member

Dr Martin Luther King...'It's always the right time to do the right thing'

20. David Richard

David Richard New Member

A quote which will make your mood good if you are sad and sad if you are in good mood

"time doesn't stays the same"

by My teacher