Re: Anyone earning $10-$50 per week

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Andrea, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

I am interested in finding out whether anyone here is earning $10-50 per week. If so, what do you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrea
  2. Goldie

Goldie New Member

$10 - $50 a week? ...yup for sure

$100-500 ? ... yes I do

$500-1000 ... yes I do on occassions

$1000-2000 ... not quite yet, but I'm working on it [​IMG]

I do this by
    a) marketing a product, established for 25 years
    b) marketing in 62 countries around the world
    c) telling the truth
    d) helping others do the same

these are the broaadest of outlines but basically (very basic) it is what I do to earn those bucks [​IMG]
  3. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: Andreaanyone here is earning $10-50 per week

Yes... but its not for a week... its daily and proudly with my website... [​IMG]
  4. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying. Can you let me know what you do to earn that amount as I am interested.

How do you change profile website name on this website?

Andrea
  5. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: AndreaCan you let me know what you do to earn that amount as I am interested.

Earning with affiliate programs link Commission Junction, Clickbank and more importantly from Google Adsense...

I have been highly motivated by my Guru Mr. Kundu, IMCsecrets.... I learned a lot from him, he is charging a little bit of fee for his course and its very much worth to earn money within a short period,

If you are interested, you can visit his website [Link removed - Admin] and I highly recommend to join his course to earn good amount of income surely...[​IMG]

Quoting: AndreaHow do you change profile website name on this website?

You can change your website URL in the preferences tab in the top of the page...
  6. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying and I will have a read through the information you provided. I'll also get back to you when I've read through it.

Andrea
  7. walker

walker New Member

Quoting: netjobsIf you are interested, you can visit his website [Link removed - Admin] and I highly recommend to join his course to earn good amount of income surely...

Only one note. When you click on this link:

See My Adsense Checks for my earnings
    [Link removed - Admin]

you'll get report "Page not found". I can't see that proof...
  8. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

It sounds like a good course. However, I can't afford to do it now, so I am searching for a free way to earn extra income.

Andrea
  9. netjobs

netjobs Member

Quoting: walkerOnly one note. When you click on this link:

See My Adsense Checks for my earnings
    [Link removed - Admin]

you'll get report "Page not found". I can't see that proof...

Yes, its not opening at the moment, I just try to contact him regarding this issue, but I cant, hope to see rectify soon...
  10. photomom04

photomom04 New Member

Yes I do. I actually make quite a bit more than that. I run two websites a message board and three blogs. I make money from affiliate advertising like google adsense and some companies through shareasale, linkshare and cj.
  11. photomom04

photomom04 New Member

I forgot to mention I also take surveys. I am currently in a 17 day study that takes me about 15 mins a day and pays $200. In general though I only make around two hundred a month from the surveys. This month will be a good exception. [​IMG]
  12. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying. I would like to know more about what you do to earn that amount per week. Also, how long did it take you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Andrea
  13. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying Americheryl. I live in the UK and I don't think the offer is open to people living outside the USA. I am searching for an opportunity to earn from having a website really and was wondering whether photomom04 would let me know how she succeeds with her business.

I appreciate all the advice I can get.[​IMG]

Andrea
  14. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thankyou for the info AmeriCheryl. What type of work do you find on these websites? I am quite interested in learning to become an Online Proofreader.

I also want to have my own online business on the theme of work from home and expand on my children's character websites, such as the Disney Princess and Winnie the Pooh websites.

Andrea
  15. WhitePhoenix

WhitePhoenix New Member

Hello Andrea,

What are you wanting to do with your websites? Sell some Disney products? You can also try on eBay - Disney stuff is always popular. and all over the world. If you could find someone in the US to partner up with you could each take a continent as far as shipping goes - even so, if you sell a lot, your postage costs won't take such a big chunk out of your profits.

I used to sell quite a few items from Hong Kong and found that the global shipping costs were quite minimal compared to the profit that I made with the items.
  16. tafkaga

tafkaga New Member

I make $10-$50 a day on my website and on eBay.

I have created my own eBooks which are pretty good sellers. I didn't take any courses or anything else, my books are just written from experience and they have helped quite a few people get their work-at-home businesses started.

As some others here have said, promoting others products via an affiliate program can be a good money maker if you can pull traffic to your website.
  17. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Denise,

Thank you for replying. I don't actually own any Disney Princess products to sell on ebay. So I am not sure how that would work.

I'm not sure what to do for the best really.

I always appreciate any advice.

Andrea
  18. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying Tafkaga.

I am also interested in writing ebooks, affiliate programs and that type of thing.

If you've any advice, I would appreciate it.

Andrea
  19. tafkaga

tafkaga New Member

Sure Andrea, I'm currently writing a book on almost every aspect of creating a home business. It's going to sell for around $10 but I will give you a copy for free.
  20. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi,

Thank you for replying Tafkaga. That is really generous of you and I am really looking forward to receiving it.[​IMG]

Andrea