Reaching Out For Help From CB United Coastal Members

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by MJC44, Nov 23, 2011.

1. MJC44

MJC44 New Member

Hello all, I am new here. This is my first post.

Would some one in the CB United group be able to tell me the name of the upline member / Director for Brian F DiCaprio, owner of CB United? You would have filled this into a form when you activated your membership package. I need to activate my membership package but cannot get this info from Brian or CB United support. Briefly here is the story.

In 2009 I joined the CB United team and was told I didnot have to get the membership just pay $1000 for the level 1 business package only. So I did. Got setup on their marketing system and for the first 4 weeks or so was great. They helped close enough sales to get released as Level 1 and Level 2 Director. After that things seem to dry up.

I stayed on their system for a year, got leads but did close another sale. In my opinion leads were not good. Anyway I questioned the quality of the leads and eventually came of their system. Now I would like to work the business again. I also realize it was silly not getting the membership package to be able to experience the product myself. However no one from CB United will get back to me. The email address and phone number on Brian's website does not work.

I realize I did not work the business as diligently as I should so I take responsibility for my lack of success as I was only doing as a side thing. Now I want to get back and work it properly.

If some one could tell me Brian F Dicaprio upline Director I would greatly appreciate it. Hope its OK asking as I am new to the forum.

Thx all