Rebound Sponsoring

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Matthias Sieber, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Hi!

I'm looking for a few ways too grow my Empower Network business at a faster rate and I'm exploring new ways to do that.

Another Internet Marketer who also claims to be part of Empower Network is heavily promoting Rebound Sponsoring for Empower Network affiliates.

I've yet to find a review or testimonial and therefore I thought I'd ask here.

This is the url to the program: http://empowernetwork.reboundsponsoring.com

What's your opinion on this?
  2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I would give that a try to see if it works really well for you.

While something may work for one person, it may not work for the other.

See how that works out for you.
  3. Michelle Bowman

Michelle Bowman New Member

Hi there! I am new to this forum and came across your post. Is this for Empower Network affiliates only? I am with the recently launched Pure Leverage (the "new" Empower some have called it) and I know MANY EN affiliates are working Pure Leverage alongside EN. I wanted to find out how this worked out for you and if it is available to anyone? Curious to hear your thoughts!
  4. Michelle Bowman

Michelle Bowman New Member

I have tried to get information about Rebound Sponsoring but still waiting to hear something. I am very curious to hear of any testimonials that this system does indeed work. If so, I will happily pass this on to my team as it seems good value - IF it works!
  5. Hey Michelle,

in my opinion, the people who call Pure Leverage the "new Empower Network" are people who want to make money out of you and never fully understand the power of Empower Network. I've come along many other products. People are trying to recruit me all the time. If it works TOGETHER with Empower, then I'm totally open. But everything I came across so far, is directing the focus on something complicated and yet to be proven to be effective for the masses.

I'm trying to build a dynasty. My team has to get bigger and better. All those other "opportunities" or new Empower Network attempts are nothing but a failure.

I'm sure it works for some people, but it's just like any other traditional MLM then. Only the top people make a few bucks at all...

Back to the topic of Rebound Sponsoring.

I've tried it and I'm very disappointed with the service.
    For me, it was an absolutely waste of money.