Recommendations for a good diet pill/nutritional supp to promote?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by webgenie, Dec 10, 2011.

1. webgenie New Member

Hi All -

I am looking for recommendations for a good weight loss or nutritional supplement to add to my portfolio. I do not want to stock the product myself - so a commission based/affiliate type program would be good.

Thanks,

Misty
  2. RICH4NURICHE New Member

Ok. I just sent you a pm.
  3. happywife Gold Member

Hi Misty,

HCG may be a bit controversial to some, but I've used it a few times for weight loss, and it really does work well. I know that there are some affiliate programs for various HCG suppliers.

There's one on Commission Junction that has a pay per call promotion and offers $10 per lead. Not bad if you can funnel targeted traffic to them. Only 10 good calls per day would bring in $3000 per month. [IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. lifemyway New Member

Hello Misty,

I would also like to offer you information on USANA health sciences for you to consider.

USANA maunfacters the highest quality nutritional supplements and persoanl care products on the market today. They also offer low glycemic foods for weight loss and lifestyle goals. Not only do they produce them on site but they follow GMP which means they adhere to Good Manufactering Practices of pharmaceutical grade products.

They also are direct marketing and selling so there is no need for you to stock products, every order is filled and shipped directly to the customer.

Contact me for more information!