Recommended survey sites from people outside the US?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by jelim, Nov 4, 2010.

1. jelim

jelim New Member

Hi! I'm from the Philippines and I want to earn money online. I paid $34 for paidsurveysetc but no luck whatsoever, I want get my money back but I don't know how to contact Michelle McAllister since their help support email desk returns mail daemon, so apparently it's not working. I know I have been scammed. [​IMG] Anyway, can anybody recommend survey paying sites for people outside the USA?

2. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

NEVER pay to take surveys. The legitimate companies are always free. There are many opportunities for non US residents to participate in paid surveys. Here are some companies that accept members in the Philippines:

Pure Profile
    Survey Savvy
    Global Test Market

feel free to check out my site for reviews, advice etc...

3. Dragon

Dragon New Member

I would never pay to join a survey site as the idea is you get paid money for your time and effort not the other way round. 3 survey sites open to international are American Consumer Opinion, Surveysavvy and Spidermetrix.

Good luck.

4. weebitty

weebitty Member

you might go to this site that I have been a member of for several years. I got started doing surveys through her site and never looked back so to speak. [​IMG] I don't know how many of them are for outside the united states but I am sure will find some. I have joined alot of her surveys sites that she recommends and have never been scammed. Hope this helps you some. www.itsfreefun.com . I don't make anything recommending her site. Just know it can be trusted!

5. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Brand Institute are quite good for non-us but not many surveys from them unless you are a doctor or working in the pharmaceutical industry. Pay via paypal.

6. mlynn

mlynn Member

I know that Brand Institute and SurveyHead has surveys for international members (feedback from my site visitors/members). There are quite some legitimate survey companies accept members worldwide. I have survey sites listings for different countries and regions on my site, such as USA, UK Canada, Australia, Asia-Pacific, Europe and international etc...Please feel free to check out.

7. Survey Taker

Survey Taker New Member

Survey savvy, toluna, global test market

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

lilwallace92: The legitimate companies are always free.
    Yes, they are but to get a list of these companies that will pay you to participate, you will need to pay a small fee to see that list.

Not many people have the patience to go online and search for the best companies out there so that is why these sites ask for a low fee and in return give you a large list of the companies that will pay you cash for your opinion.