Recruited 21 last month using the internet

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by wrlawrence, Feb 1, 2011.

1. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

Well done! The biggest challenge to online recruiting is the learning curve. Many folks give up before learning the skills needed to make their online lead/recruiting system produce results.

You obviously "stayed the course" and are reaping the rewards. Just like all other goals, persistence is the key!
  2. ThePhoenix

ThePhoenix New Member

Websites are a great way to consistently attract leads, as well as keep in touch with the people who are working with you. I am currently developing a site and hopefully in a couple years it can be as successful as yours, but in the meantime there are many other techniques that can be used.
  3. BobKononiuk

BobKononiuk New Member

wrlawrence

Congrats on your recent success!! I'm sure it feels great to see your hard work pay off.

I'm curious as to how duplicable what you did is for your new recruits? Can you teach them what you did so they can do it and not take 2 years?
  4. totojerry

totojerry New Member

5. totojerry

totojerry New Member

A8ch

Hi all,

How many of us were told when we were younger that "money did not grow on trees?

This is a good example and I think all of us must find a business where money does grow on trees. You recruit 21 people and teach all of them to do the same.

Thanks.
  6. jessewestphal

jessewestphal New Member

Congrats to your success! I wish you and your family more and more success!