Red Bull energy drink Market?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by swcmarketing, Jun 17, 2007.

1. swcmarketing New Member

The energy drink market seems to be exploding. I just noticed now that vending machines are carrying energy drinks. Teenagers are not drinking soda pop but energy drinks. My question is how much is someone willing to pay for a good energy drink?
  2. getagrip Gold Member

Personally, I don't drink energy drinks, but some people will pay several dollars a can/bottle.
  3. robertlaf New Member

, I thought it was a fad and thought sales will level off but what do I know. It may keep rising.
    It's overpriced so the markup and profit margin is good I bet. Compare the prices, I know Michael Savage, famous talk radio guy, has a son who invented Rockstar energy drink. It is garbage, caffiene and sugar, and he makes a fortune and charges around $2 a can.
    I make an energy drink from real herbs and give it to a girl at Whole Foods. She loves it says it's the best she has ever drank, real energy all day long. It hits your system in 30 seconds too because the herbs have been fed to rpobiotic organisms, a patent on the herbs. It has whey, greens mix, max stress B, green tea, and DHLA with resveratrol mixed in lemonade.
    [Link removed - Admin]
  4. robertlaf New Member

Why was the link removed, it wasn't an affiliate link?
    That rockstar is more than $2 most places, up to $3 actually. A few herbs in it that are basically useless, sugar caffiene, and MSG to cover the tatste. Real health drink.
  5. workingfromhome New Member

red bull gives you wings!
  6. makemoneyonline New Member

Lol
  7. robertlaf New Member

I saw Red Bull today, about 8-12 ounces, very small can-$2.00.
  8. TopMentor New Member

Quoting: workingfromhome
    red bull gives you wings!

Good stuff workingfrom home... lol.

Keep on flying![IMG]

Brian
  9. gojade New Member

The company I distribute for recently went around and asked people what they were looking for in an energy drink. The responses went something like this:
    sugar free
    low calorie
    doesn't send you flying and then drop you[IMG]

So they went to work, and soon, HiRO was born.
    It's only been out for 8 months, but is doing really well. It retails for $3 a can in the States and $4 in Canada
  10. ParzLou New Member

never tried them ....are they just full of caffiene then and give ya a short term rush ?
  11. fsagarnaga New Member

hi gojade,

is the brand Hiro part of Tahitian Noni?,
    do you know the main advantages over other energy drinks (if there are some)?,
    if it is possible can you tell the margin you get?

I'm interested on distributing it in Mexico.
  12. gojade New Member

Hi fsagarnaga,

Yes, HiRO is part of Tahitian Noni International.
    I do know some of the main advantages...I can even send you a profile on them through email if you would like[IMG]
    Here's my email address, if you are interested in learning more, drop me an email and I'll get you the info you are looking for.

Where in Mexico do you live? I have friends in Peurto Angel. I think we are going there to visit in January[IMG]
  13. gojade New Member

14. fsagarnaga New Member

I live North of Mexico far away from Puerto Angel, I'll email you when I return home I'm interested on that info.

thanks
  15. gojade New Member

no problem[IMG]
  16. mikepressnell New Member

Gee........I coulda had a V8!!!
  17. SQ625 New Member

What kind of energy are we talking about? If it's short burst energy then a cup of coffee will do. If you want energy for the whole day then drink the entire pot. LOL
  18. globalbhip New Member

Energy Drink market grows everyday!! Most people I know drink some type of energy drink. weather it is starbucks or redbull or coffee.
    That is why 5 weeks ago, when a very trusted business acquaintance call me, I listened
    He said Rhonda, I have my hands on the biggest business model you have ever seen. It is like healthy redbull meets myspace.
    The more I looked into the concept and when I found out that this company is NEW... just now in pre-launch....going into 30 countries in the next 24 mos. Already in US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand.... I COULD NOT SAY NO....

Made $1500 my first 5 weeks, working very part time.
    I have 9 yrs of network marketing experience and have never seen anything like this.

Very lucrative pay plan!!
  19. halfro New Member

stock in Bhip is not good...what exactly is the story with this company?
  20. globalbhip New Member

this company does not have stock... are you referring to a different company?