Regenesis 2x2 - 100% Passive with Automatic Recruiting System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by 2x2Prosperity, Apr 8, 2009.

1. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

Can someone please give me the address to Regenesis? I am looking to stop in and see this business in action. Please dont give me the mailing address since we already have confirmed this is a mailbox at the UPS Store.

Please help me find the address this business runs out of.
  2. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

I found this other informative group

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=117306

Also worth reading the newer posts. I know people keep telling me they can not find anything negative when they research the business. This is because people are still waiting for that passive check. The program is still fairly new and as time goes on the complaints will start to flow.
  3. daddyosb

daddyosb Guest

Is ReGenesis dead or just starting to die ?
    1- you could look at the safelist and see ad's for ReGenesis alot,
    now you see 1 or 2 .
    2- the ARS is not working.
    3- I have been in for 36 days now still no people.
    4- ReGenesis now says they are going to give me leads (15-30 )
    to make up for my 2 people.
    5- when you joined ReGenesis gave you 300 leads .Out of the 300
    how many did you get to join ?
    6 -at the end of the new leads what happen then ?
    7- I am in for $650.00 and would love to get it back, but don't
    think I ever will things just don't add up .
  4. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

No doubt, if you go back in history of matrix or even binary plans which all hyped we will do it for you, they can never do it for everyone, and this is why most collapse, they attract all the do nothing people of the world.

Hey, I like to gamble too, but when you see a "We Will Place Two Under You, watch out, they are all short lived. Sure, hype gets the masses of asses to join, but when reality hits, and people start to report that they didn't get their two, and now it has changed to leads only, all the do nothing asses who joined are doing exactly that, nothing. Nothing from nothing is nothing. lol

Sorry to be so blunt, but I have seen them all, and unless you work it like a business, put forth effort and promote it, even if on free classifieds, you have to do something, yet history shows us over and over, 97% do nothing, and hence, fail at everything they try and then blame everyone but the person looking back at them in the mirror.

I don't say Regenisis can't work, it will for those who work it, but whenever a company starts off with hype, it quickly dies as fast as it started off, usually in a couple months, which is how I see this. Any program which is promoted with hype like this one is already dying before it starts, so unless everyone starts to promoting it, there is little hope beyond a six months at most.

Success to all,
  5. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

I guess this thread is unlocked....Yes, i was also informed that they will no longer place 2 ppl under you anymore, only give you 20 leads. I tried my best to advertise this and leads did come to my website, but no one wanted to sign up, so what makes their leads any different? Big deal 20 leads....I still have not been able to find one sign up much less 2.
  6. rob13

rob13 New Member

I agree. They should at least give the people who joined end of April and before 2 people, Not leads. I joined April 28th and no people... with website and advertising ect... really dissappointed...
  7. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

I guess they look at it as well we made our bundle of money, so who cares about you, as long as you paid us...Hilarious, they took down the ad about the Attorney General giving regenesis their seal of approval.....If anyone still has a copy of it let me know, i want to contact the Attorney General in Nevada and email that ad to him...
  8. calmguy3

calmguy3 New Member

hello everyone
    I have a question about the leads that we get from Regenesis.
    I have an aweber account and i noticed that aweber does not allow the use of paid leads to be used with their service they state that they will cancel any user's membership if we use these kind of leads with their service.

So does anyone know how i can mail the people on these leads and not run the risk of getting my IP service suspended.
  9. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

rob13: I got my 2 a day after joining on April 28th.
    rob13: I agree. They should at least give the people who joined end of April and before 2 people, Not leads. I joined April 28th and no people... with website and advertising ect... really dissappointed...
    Hey Rob in earlier posts you said you got your 2 the day after you joined. What am I missing?
  10. skydancer

skydancer Member

Now do you people get it. Read my earlier posts and you'll see I was right from the get go.

Sorry for those who lost ther money on this borderline scam, but maybe just maybe you will not fall for this type of garbage again.

Never fall for the hype before the facts can be proven.
  11. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

Yes you were right skydancer and vtx1800...This program is ran by crooked, greedy ppl who care for no one but themselves...I trusted them, i trusted the person i signed up with, but what i should have looked at was that they already made their money. Anyone who defends Regenesis already made money with them. Might as well be blood money if you have to lie and cheat ppl to line your own pockets...Yes i was one of them who joined, but i joined because if the program really did what it said, it would have helped alot of ppl financially..But, they lied in all of their ads, changed the rules...I took all my ads down....Some of these ppl who made their 1000's are known as the big hitters, and i don't need to mention who they are, jump from program to program making their quick tons of money, not caring if its a long term program, only that they made a quick 20 grand from it. I call them money sucking vampires....Drain a program for all it has, then once it phases out, they move on to another one. I'm sure this JW who isn't man enough to give his name is already working on his next project. I'm still going to email the attorney general because they did have an ad saying 2 attorney generals gave their seal of approval, and many ppl seen it. I don't think they would appreciate using an official to sell a MATRIX program....
  12. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

I also just took my regenesis signature off, i thought i got it off but it was still on the previous post...I don't want anyone thinking i'm still promoting that garbage....
  13. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

wait, its still on and i edited my profile twice, admin, can you take my Regenesis signature off, it won't let me edit..I WANT IT OFF
  14. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

Ok anyone who seen that ad about how 2 attorney generals have given their seal of approval for Regenesis, heres the web address for the attorney general for the state of nevada http://ag.state.nv.us/org/bcp/complaint.htm and you can file a complaint on the web. Even if they didn't use them, which they would have to being they reside in Nevada, they need to be aware they were using Public Officials to lure ppl into their program, and they will shut them down once and for all....
  15. vtx1800

vtx1800 New Member

Folks I am sorry to all of you who have lost money in this scam. I can tell you I have been speaking out against it since the beginning as an attempt to get people to see what was coming. I have got PM's from people thanking me for helping them decide not to invest in this. I have also got hate mail from some who felt I had no basis for my comments. Heck the admin of this board even thought I was just posting as personal attacks.

The key is if everyone speaks out about what has happened you can save others from this scam. Believe it or not there are still people investing in this program today. Help point these people to the facts and not the fluff some of these pumpers are pushing
  16. derf4303

derf4303 New Member

Hi...I joined Regenesis 2x2 May 23, 2009 and have not received my 300 business leads or have not cycled yet. I'm still waiting to see if it actually happens. I will keep you all posted.
  17. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

Well good luck, i joined May 12 and obviously have not seen even one sign up much less 2. On ripoffreport.com if you enter Regenesis, angry ppl are now coming out....there are ppl who have been in the program 3-4 months and have not seen one single sign up...This is why i tend to believe they were picking and choosing who to give sign ups to.... otherwise, the ppl who have been in 4 months obviously signed up shortly after Regenesis started and they definitely should have received sign ups before those who signed up months after them... And i'm not talking overspill, i'm talking about the 2 Regensis was promising ppl...I do wish you the best of luck though and keep us informed.
  18. rob13

rob13 New Member

I wish there was a way we could just a get a partial refund or something back, you know... [​IMG]
  19. daddyosb

daddyosb Guest

It's funny but at one time if you or any one said any thing bad
    about ReGenesis on this forum all the PRO ReGenesis people
    would jump on you and say you were just trying to start
    trouble . That it was a good company, that it did all it members
    right ,and that it pays all it member on time . My question is
    where are they now ? NOT one word now from any of them .
    Like when the light comes on they run and hide.
  20. angelsheart

angelsheart New Member

Yes there is, i am sucking it up and coming out now to tell the truth, not running and hiding.....I believed in this because they sures hell did a damn good job selling it, i'll be the first to admit this, i was desperate but won't go into personal details......But now, i want the desperate ones to know what they are getting into, plain and simple, if you join Regenesis NOW, compared to as when they first launched, you better be a heavy hitter marketer, otherwise you will lose your money. The Ads are still up how they Recruit for you, that is not true anymore. Even when i joined there was no negative feedback, but it takes a time for ppl to start coming out and realize they were scammed, Sometimes you don't want to hear the truth till reality clicks in....so now there are all kinds of negative feedback about Regenesis....That was another hook line and sinker selling this program, no negative feedback...