Regenesis 2x2 - 100% Passive with Automatic Recruiting System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by 2x2Prosperity, Apr 8, 2009.

1. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi all,

I wanted to mention that SolidTrustPay is available now to purchase a commission center in ReGenesis! You have to manually send the $325 to regenesis2x2 and you will be set up. Don't forget to fax in your registration as well.

Finally.....a program where you will see actual profit in a relatively short amount of time.....it's about time!!!

Take care,

Laura
  2. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

WOW, WOW, WOW, my sponsor just got in a few weeks ago and he has made lots of money. A friend of mine joined 2 1/2 weeks ago and just yesterday got a $2000 check from Regenesis 2x2. This is the real deal. Another friend of mine got in 3 weeks ago and got a check for $1600 from Regenesis 2x2. It's comforting to know that there is a program out there that really delivers what they promise.

Also, they just hired 200 more telemarketers to recruit for us and everyone out there. How can anyone not be joining this program, its really a no brainer. This company and their founders are really on top of things and know what their doing. I can only say that if you aren't in yet, get in soon. Sell stuff on Ebay, have a garage sell, whatever it takes to get in, you won't be disappointed.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but when a good thing comes along like Regenesis 2x2 you should take advantage of the opportunity.
    God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  3. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Just wanted everyone to know that Regenesis 2x2 paid out over $250K last week in commissions. Folks this is still brand new and ground floor. You don't have to sponsor to get a piece of the pie in this. If you do sponsor, you get to eat more pie. If you want 2009 to be the best year yet, join today. They are signing up 200-300 people a day right now. Regenesis is your economic stimulus package. They work for you and deliver what they promise. Always hear to help
    God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  4. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Of course I also wanted to do some due diligence so I went and did a search on Regenesis 2x2 and I got kind of confused. Says you can make $800 instead of $1,200... Which one is it? And, if the matrix is filled before one month, do they just send you the $? Some are saying that their upline or sponsors have made their $ within 2 1/2 and 3 weeks. I am thinking big numbers here since a lot of people are saying really good stuff about this. Here's my plan of action: Purchase 3 CC's. Each one pays $1,200 for a total of $3,600. Or, each one returns 3 CC's (2 in actuality!) for a total of 9 CC's. Ok, just re-enter all 9 and see what happens... If this works, 9 x $1,200= $10,800. Another plan would be is to just re-enter 2 of the 3 CC's for each CC so you would make $1,200 x 3 for a total of $3,600 but still have 2 CC's each x 3 for a total of 6 CC's and a new total of $7,200. I'm not sure which would be better, I guess it depends on how much risk I want to take. At least with the 2nd option I have some $ coming back... It's almost like a money making strategy, just re-investing profits (CC's). If you're happy with making $10K/month, then just having 9 CC's per month will get you there! But I'm thinking that since this is new and it seems to be working, why not go for it and just keep re-investing. Yeah, I think I am going to go for it and make a goal of having up to 20 CC's within 2-3 months time. That's $24K/month!!! And, won't I also make extra income when I bring in my own people? I have a team of at least 20-30 (or more) that will jump right in once I give them the word... Wow, this is going to be interesting... Does anyone know of anyone that has more than 10 CC's? Dang, let's get started!

Aloha,

John
  5. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Once you cycle through and earn the $1,200, do you have to re-enter again for another $300 (+ $25)? Or, is $300 all one has to invest... What is the best site to get the most info.? The ones I've seen so far have been very vague... Again, here on this forum people mostly say they get $1,200 but on other sites says $800, what's the difference? And, I guess from what I've read that if I personally sign up others, I earn $ too?
  6. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Kuntax, all very good questions about Regenesis 2x2. First off, the $800 that you receive is for your 2 that the company gets you once they cycle, that $800 from those 2 and your $400 from you cycling makes up the $1200 total monthly income. Once your matrix is filled in Regenesis 2x2, you cycle and the company takes another $325 and starts up another matrix for you. So you're only investment is the 1 time $325, that's it, unless you are buying multiple CC's.Then it's just a matter of exchanging $325 for $1200 monthly how ever many times you want. Once you start to sponsor, EVERY person that you personally sponsor is worth $400 each time they cycle. They cycle 4 times a week, that's $1600 for you, if they cycle 1 time a month because they aren't doing any sponsoring, that's $400 to you. Sponsor 20 people in Regenesis 2x2 and you should be generating over $10K a month including your cycles. If you visit my site below you should get a lot more info, also, I personally know some people that are generating big money by multiple CC's and or sponsoring. Remember, this only launched Jan. 19th of 09, so we are still very very ground floor. I would be more than happy to talk to you if you had other questions too. Hope this helps, anything else let me know. Talk to you soon and God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  7. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

Thanks for your answers! I will have more ?'s shortly, need to get ready for work. Yes, it's Sunday and I have to go out to work. But, hopefully soon I won't have to. I am really thinking about going for it and starting with 3 CC's, just because it's also discounted $25 per CC, right?

Do you get paid via a check by mail or Paypal or ? And, if there are more people spilling over faster, can the pmts. arrive faster? I guess I'm curious to know this since I'm investing in a lot at first and the longer it's out there the more worried I'll be... I'm sure once I see that first check, I'll be more relieved and confident that this works. And, that's when I will bring on my team of people. I will volunteer to be the so called guinea pig...

Is there any way to track cycles so you actually know when you're going to get paid?

The first post w/2x2 Prosperity, he says that commissions are paid weekly... This is confusing as someone else also said they got paid 2 1/2 and 3 weeks. Is it possible to get paid faster? And, is one month from the date you started or month end?

Sorry for all the ?'s, I'm sure I'll have a few more as these just popped in my brain for now. I appreciate all of your info.! Maybe one day you'll visit me in Hawaii with all of the extra $ you're making...

Is the Conference Calls worth listening to?

Talk to you soon!

John
  8. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

Sorry, came up with another ? after going to your site you mentioned. I again saw pays weekly... Please elaborate as above you mentioned your friends got paid 2 1/2 and 3 weeks.

Also, with each CC you get 300 leads. What happens w/those leads? Does Regenesis market to them or you? So since I'm buying 5 CC's at one time, does that mean I get 1,500 leads?

In regards to those leads, when any of these leads decides to join my team, does that mean I get that bonus pay because they become personally sponsored? So if I just get only 10 people from those 1,500 leads, I'll be banking a lot of $, right? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this...

Ok, have to really get ready for work. I hope I won't have to be saying this soon... I'd rather be making $ and spending time with my family instead...

Mahalo!

John
  9. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

Hi John,

First and foremost I want to say that you should try to keep things in perspective and not go too overboard. This company in new and still trying to complete members' backoffices.

I would not at all suggest buying that many CC's until the company gets rolling. There is a lot of potential but 2 at most would be a good investment. Don't go crazy about it until you see what has happened to people who have been with the program for a month or so.

There is almost no doubt that you can be in profit in 4-6 weeks and that is key. Just don't throw everything into this until you learn more.
    I have learned from experience. Even some of the programs on this forum and others that talk about being real businesses and what not are really only making money for the heavy hitters....and what you might think they are making is totally exaggerated.

Go in slow until you know more is the best advice to give you!

Take care,

Laura
  10. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

John,

Laura is right. Don't go overboard. Only spend an amount that you can afford to lose or that you won't be worrying over before you see a return in investment. 4-6 weeks as mentioned to see profit per CC is realistic as a passive member. If you want to see profits earlier than this than you will need to sponsor people.

As for the $25 admin fee, it applies if you are purchasing 1 or 2 CCs at a time and waived for 3 or more. So it works like this:
    1 CC = $325
    2 CC = $625
    3 CC = $900 (waived $25 admin fee)

Just my opinion, but STARTING off with 3 CC at the MAX is enough. You don't need to go for 5 CC just yet.

What I mean in my initial post is that the company pays out on a weekly basis to members that have earned a commission versus paying out monthly. This does not mean that you will be paid a commission on your first week of joining. However, it is possible to see weekly commission checks once you start cycling. How fast you cycle really depends on several factors: spillover from your upline on the level directly above you, the company's automated recruiting system, the people you personally sponsor, and the people that they sponsor into the matrix.

Yes you get 300 leads per activation of CC. You can use those leads for any biz opp that you want. If you use them for ReGenesis then they become your personally sponsored members and you get a matching bonus ($400) each time they cycle. ReGenesis does not market those leads for you.

The conference calls are worth listening to especially for anyone new to ReGenesis.

Hope this clarifies some things for you.

Billy
  11. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Hey John, good to see that you are doing some research, that is very important in anything that you join. I'll answer your questions in the order you asked. There is no $25 fee if you order 3 CC's or more. So your total for 3 would be $900. At this time you will get paid by a check, in the future they may start to use certain payment processors and possibly debit cards which would be very nice. If someone comes in and doesn't do any sponsoring it should take anywhere from 4-5 weeks to get their first check, meaning your first cycle which is $400 to you. If you sponsor in Regenesis 2x2 you can get a check in 2 weeks because your personally filling your matrix. People that are putting in time and effort to sponsor will be paid faster because they're matrix will fill quicker in the beginning. As far as getting paid weekly, they pay out your commissions weekly whether you have $400 or $40K coming to you. You won't get paid any faster than every week, but lets say 4 or 5K a week is not bad and should help out right [​IMG] In your back office, once you are in, they will have a way to track all of your martix's so you will know when you are cycling, how many times you cycled, and when you are going to receive a check.
    AS far as my friend getting paid in 2 1/2 weeks: The first week was him getting started and activating his website, since he sponsors people, he was ably to get a check quicker because he filled his matrix a couple times in the first week and some under him also cycled so he was able to get paid sooner than 4-6 weeks. He will now be getting a check every week because his cycling has started. Once you get that cycling started it rolls down hill. For every CC you get 300 leads, so 5 CC's would give you 1500 leads and yes you can use those leads to advertise Regenesis 2x2 or any other program, although I don't know why you wouldn't advertise regenesis 2x2 to them because this is so amazing. The company does not advertise to those leads. Regenesis 2x2 advertises through card stock, post cards, newspaper ads, radio spots, banner ads, and on and on. They just hired 200 more telemarketers to help even more. ANY persons that join under your link and sponsor id, regardless of where they come from, leads from Regenesis 2x2 or any other form of advertising you do, are your personal sponsors and you get the matching bonuses. So yeah, you personally sponsor just 20 people and that like an extra $10K a month if zero of the 20 do any sponsoring, which that won't happen. Once you get a check or 2, you tend to share the great news with others because you feel like you want to help change someones life. I would love to come out to Hawaii and visit you, I have another friend that lives there and is also in Regenesis, we could make it a group thing, I'm sure there are others too. This is worldwide, not just in the states. People from all over the world are joining Regenesis 2x2. And there are lots of people making that 4-5K a WEEK already and Regenesis 2x2 is still less than 4 months old. All I can say is WOW. Hope that answers your questions, I'm always hear to help regardless [​IMG] Talk to you soon
    God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  12. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Laura,

Thanks for your advice! I was still thinking of starting w/at least 3 CC's though only because if I just did 2, I would end up spending $25 each (total of $50) extra. Having the 3 CC's will not have the extra $25's... If this works out as I'm hoping it does, great, I found something that finally works. If not, I'd lose $900. I've tried looking on-line though and so far haven't seen anything negative yet...

You started about 2 weeks ago w/2 CC's? Are you able to track when you cycle and when you will get paid?

Thanks again!

John
  13. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Billy,

Thanks too for your input! I am now re-thinking how many CC's to start wtih with Laura's advice... I guess it's better to play it safe at the beginning.

I thought the matching bonus would be more since I read somewhere that it was 100% matching. To me that meant that if someone I sponsored made $1,200 by cycling through, I would also get that much (100% of what they make, right?). Or, am I missing something...

Thanks!

John
  14. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

Thanks for answering all of my ?'s! Now it's starting to make more sense... Once they do offer the debit card feature that would be great since that gets loaded with our $'s much faster than waiting for a check to arrive, especially here in Hawaii.

One more ? came to my mind just now, sorry. Say I sponsored my sister who also decided to start with 3 CC's. Does that mean when she cycles I would also get paid on her 3 CC's as well?

I'm a little confused about the matching bonus when I sponsor someone. On the link you provided it said 100% matching bonus. To me that means that if they make $1,200 after going through the cycle, then I would earn a 100% matching bonus, which would mean $1,200, right? Why is your answer only $400? I guess when I look at the numbers, making $3,600 vs. $1,200 is a huge difference. And, this can be really huge once my team of 20 or more jumps in...

I was also curious about your other link w/LGN Sales. What's the difference?

If I do become very successful with this, I will invite you to my house for a luau. Yes, a real full on luau where I make all the food! I have a special pig roaster and have all the kitchen gadgets to prepare lot's of great Haw'n foods. I'm praying this will work as I have been burnt so many times. Is this finally the answer?

I really want to thank Laura and Billy to caution me about starting with too much at first. I am leaning to the 3 CC's mostly because I don't want to pay an extra $50 for having the 2 CC's. So, with this in plan, that means that within about 4-6 weeks I should receive about $3,600 on my $900 investment? But it will actually be $2,700 because they reinvest the $300 x 3 again? I think that once I do receive that amt. of $ I will then bring on my team and also invest even more as I'm sure by then more people will also be coming out with their positive results, especially by you, Laura, Billy, and everyone else here.

Mahalo,

John
  15. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

John, the 100% matching bonus is for every person that you personally refer cycles, you get $400, not $1200. Also, Regenesis 2x2 is the absolute best thing right now because of how much value you receive for your investment. LGN is great if your going to do hardcore recruiting. It's just another animal alltogether. For every CC you buy, it's $1200 because you will get 2 placed under you and those 2 will cycle, that gives you the $800, then your cycle gives you $400 so that's where the $1200 comes in. So if you start with 3 CC's that's$3600 to you for the $900 investment. The company takes the other monies from the matrix to put you in the new matrix. Each matrix has 7 total people so 7x$300=$2100, so they use money from that to put you back in. Hope this helps, talk to you soon
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  16. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

Once again, thanks for your info. I'm starting to get the gist of this now. And, I'm sure that since this is getting to become more popular, the cycles should become even faster, thus getting paid faster.

If they are able to add the debit card feature that would be great since that would save 3-5 days of waiting for this in the mail and risking it getting lost.

How is your friend in Hawaii doing with this? When did he start?

Mahalo,

John
  17. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

He started around middle of March, he wasn't going to sponsor at all, but he got his first check within a few weeks and he got excited and started to tell a few of his friends. He's already got his $1200 so he's really excited now and want's to tell everyone. I think that's kinda how Regenesis 2x2 works, once you get those checks, you want to start telling more and more people because not only do you want to make more money but you want to help as many people as you can.
    Jason
    636-294-3322
  18. kuntax

kuntax Guest

Jason,

Ok, so without sponsoring at the beginning, it takes 4-6 weeks to see any checks. But once that first check starts coming, you are re-entered again. Does it take another 4-6 weeks to get another check or is it much faster since you should be cyclying more often? I just wanted to know so that I can clarify for some of my people.

I'm seeing this as something big but have to build to get there. But, seeing checks of $10K/week isn't impossible. I am trying to envision what I need to do to get there within 2-3 months... I'm thinking, start with 3 CC's and then the rest sponsor several into my team...

Thanks!

John
  19. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Yeah that would mean that once you cycle you should start seeing checks every week. As you cycle, you will help your sponsor cycle, and as the people under you cycle, it helps you. And of course if your sponsoring you'll still see checks every week, they'll just be a lot bigger. 10K a week is attainable, figure on having about 100 people under you that you personally sponsored, give or take based on how many are sponsoring and cycling. 40K a month is a nice living and can probably take care of a lot of things i would bet, right? That'll pay for a plane ticket to Hawaii [​IMG]
  20. rob13

rob13 New Member

Hi,

I'm sending payment out tomorrow to join ReGenesis2x2 and had couple of questions. 1st, how does the sponsoring part work? I know when you sign up, you get the 300 leads right? Do you sponsor by advertising online or how? I know I'm probably making this more difficult than it is, but need to know. Any help much appreciated...

Thanks, Rob