ROYALTY7 - Capital Management

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by totojerry, May 8, 2012.

1. totojerry

totojerry New Member

Hi to all,

A couple of months ago, a close friend came to me about Royalty7.

Royalty7 is a wealth management business that provides a rewarding ROI's plans along with a complete account privacy, top level security, welcoming account panel and dedicated support staff. With 7% Daily, your principle will be returned extremely fast to reduce any possibilities of loss.

Maybe Royalty7.com works out to be a very good investing program, at least at the present time. Having said that, there aren't enough indicators out there to forecast its successes. But on the other hand, there is nothing out there that says it's going to fail either.

Is there somebody who have tested the program? If yes, what is your opinion about it ?

http://www.royalty7.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

HYIP are very risky biz. Definitely don't put in more than you are willing to lose.

Someone shared this with me a couple weeks ago. He's getting his daily earnings on $25 bucks.

Hopefully this one will be successful
  3. totojerry

totojerry New Member

Yes,

R7 is very successful and Paying till now. Recently they have reported their half year anniversary with 6 months of a powerful operation online.

Regards.
  4. chadarcy

chadarcy Member

This does look like a great program and I am thinking about starting out slow to see how it goes. I will most likely just invest the minimum of $25 and see where it goes. I am already with a terrific program, but this would be another great income earner by the looks of things.
  5. media

media New Member

Glad to see people are referring to both Just Been Paid and Royalty7 together... these two programs are amazing! I'm in both and can't say enough positive about them. Like FreeCashMan said, HYIP is risky, but if you stick with a program that has a great track record and invest what you're interested in (as compared to refinancing your house), then you will do fine. Personally, I am in both JustBeenPaid and Royalty7 but my favorite is Royalty7 as the percentage is higher.

Keep in mind, diversify! There is no point in putting all of your money into one program. That's why I'm happy that the author and others are investing in both Royalty and JBP!