RunYourCarWithWater.com - Anybody tried it?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by M1733, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Aspire

Aspire New Member

dmitch31: Two glass bottles held upside down, filled with water, the mouths of the bottles under the water so the vacuum doesn't let the water evacuate the bottles. There's an electrode in each bottle. You press the button that applies the battery current to the electrodes. Gas bubbles appear on each of the electrodes and float upwards within each bottle

Hey!!! Here's some exciting info....

From the research I have been doing, if the 12v dc current is pulsed at different frequencies, the bubbles actually form half way between the electrodes as a mix of HHO... And get this.... You use 1/3rd the required current (amps)
  2. whiteeagle

whiteeagle New Member

yes i instaled this on my 2001 mazda b2200 pickup i was getting 21 mpg now im gettin 36 mpg that a total of 71% increase
  3. NWA

NWA New Member

If the really worked. then why is there not a big company out there investing in this, and making the product????

I think it is a buch of crap myself. If it worked there would be a car out their all over the news using this method..
  4. Aspire

Aspire New Member

NWA: If it worked there would be a car out their all over the news using this method..

That is what I thought before starting to research HHO. The media loves to identify scams and grandstand on them. I think they shy away from showing reports on the effectiveness of HHO because that would be like them endorsing the product. The more I looked into this, the easier it was for me to understand why companies are not jumping up and down about this.

Firstly, understand that HHO generators do not replace your fuel, they simply help the fuel you use to be burned more completely. I have already posted test results showing vehicle emissions with nearly all the unburned Hydrocarbons being eliminated in the exhaust - This means the unburned fuel previously is now being used in the cylinder to give more power requiring less fuel.

Here in Australia, the government makes around $10 Billion per year from taxing the sale of fuel - Do you think that this or any Government anywhere is going to promote the development of HHO on a commercial scale??? No way! - They would have to replace their lost revenue by increasing taxes elsewhere, and if they were to do this they would be voted immediately out of Government - Life is already too expensive on everything else.

Companies are starting to emerge offering HHO in a more professional manner, sifting through the CxxP on the internet is frustrating and sometimes quite embarrasing when trying to find ethical well set up companies to supply. I found one HERE if you are curious.

I know the problem here is everyone is scared to spend a big chunk of money on the internet to buy something that may not work. As soon as there are more ethical and effective companies than scammers, the use momentum will pick up.

I have been talking with an electronics guy who started a company to supply the O2 & Map sensors for HHO and he has been running a controled field test on HHO. What started as a part time hobby now has him working 12 hours a day to supply the request for his products.

So far he has recorded results from using 65 tanks of fuel and is nearing the end of his test program. When I get the results I will post them here.

[Post edited. Affiliate link removed - Admin]
  5. jastans

jastans New Member

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE TEMP DROPS BELOW FREEZING. Would the tubing and any other part of the system that contains water need to expand to prevent damage. Is there a way to prevent the freezing that would not effect the systems daily use?
  6. popeye4671

popeye4671 New Member

I have tried 3 of the hydrogen generator programs. The first 2 were ridiculously over complicated,and for minimal results. The 3rd was unbelievably simple and effective. The one I am using is the waterfuelexpert. It comes from 2 brothers in Australia and once you have the parts can be working in an hour or so.
    I am running a 1 litre unit on a 30amp fuse installed on a 02 chevy siverado V8 automatic and on the freeway using cruise control have experienced as much as 36% increase in mileage. A very worthwhile improvement.
    The side benefits alone made the cost and effort wothwhile, I am a mechanic for 35 years,{primarily engine builder} and can tell you the benefits of h2o in the combustion chamber is awesome.
    The system is very cost effective and requires minimal mechanical inclination. I strongly recommend it.

hopes this helps
    Danny

[Links removed. Use signature - Admin]
  7. Aspire

Aspire New Member

jastans: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE TEMP DROPS BELOW FREEZING

Your cell containment area needs to be strong enough to withstand the expansion of your water/electrolyte mix when it turns to ice. If you use an anti-freeze, you will inhibit the electrolyte mixture and decrease the cell efficiency.

If you are worried about pipes bursting - use piping that will expand. A guy on YouTube did an experiment with a totally frozen cell and when the power is applied it defrosted and started working again. With power applied the cell defrosted, but if you have a bubbler away from the cell, it would not defrost. I think having anti-freeze in the bubbler is ok. Check this out http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ElkP8YNqM
  8. Juliusdog

Juliusdog New Member

ljeb
    sounds like you know your chemistry alot better than your electricity. As a few of us already stated, yes the alternator provides a lot of power, however it isn't free. Read a little into electromagentism and how it affects the physical mechanics of an alternator.

simple answer: the more power that you draw from an alternator, the harder it is to turn.

also, BMW has had at least one prototype car since the 90's that was an ICE that ran on straight H2 and was naturally aspirated. They have a fleet at this point. So your theory is wrong.

I'm just trying to provide FACTUAL information to people, not coming up with theories based on what I think I know.

for example, I know that a hydrogen bomb requires fission, duh.
  9. pete76uk

pete76uk New Member

I used to advertise a product about converting your car to run on water and I never got 1 sale lol
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Aspire: Companies are starting to emerge offering HHO in a more professional manner, sifting through the CxxP on the internet is frustrating and sometimes quite embarrasing when trying to find ethical well set up companies to supply. I found one RunYourCarWithWater.com)

Aspire: I have been talking with an electronics guy who started a company to supply the ...(gobbledygook omitted)... What started as a part time hobby now has him working 12 hours a day to supply the request for his products.

So far he has recorded results from using 65 tanks of fuel and is nearing the end of his test program. When I get the results I will post them here.
    Nearly three years later, @ 12 hours per day, or about TWELVE THOUSAND HOURS later, is he still "nearing the end of his test"?

No results posted yet, as gas nears the $5 per gallon range?

Aspire: I know the problem here is everyone is scared to spend a big chunk of money on the internet to buy something that may not work.
    Are we talking about the same internet we are on right now?

Aspire: As soon as there are more ethical and effective companies than scammers, the use momentum will pick up.
    In other words, NEVER!!
  11. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

TJamMoneyMan: In other words, NEVER!!
    Never say never.
    As much as I don't participate in the HHO movement I am not a doubter.
    I have seen HHO torches in action and it is an incredible flame.
    A long time friend has been involved in HHO systems for years.
    The original Water4Gas.com is still up and running as a free resource.
    AdvancedHHO.com makes very up to date commercial kits, including diesel.
    The technology has advanced and gone mainstream outside the U.S.
    The U.S. is far behind due to being spoiled by cheap gas.
    Don't poo poo HHO just because it sounds like a hoax.
    Search for "HHO torch" on YouTube and see for yourself.
    It will burn through anything.
  12. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Just2EZ: Never say never.
    Sometimes you just have to:

No doubt there is motivation by oil industry to suppress the possibility.
    I would NEVER put that past them!

Then again, the system costs less than $70!
    SEVENTY DOLLARS!!

So, WHO has this system up and running, on a real car?
    WHERE are the independent 3d party, scientifically verifiable, monitored results?

I'd love to see such proof!

I'd NEVER deny proof!

Just2EZ: Don't poo poo HHO just because it sounds like a hoax.
    Now that this thread has passed the 3 year point, where's the actual real world application?

Drive across the USA and invite science and the media to check.

Then collect your cool million bucks ++!
    (and I don't mean deer!)

Countless thousands are being killed over oil every day.

There has NEVER been a better time.