SBI Sweepstakes! You could win a website built FOR you.

Discussion in 'Site Build It' started by happywife, Aug 27, 2012.

1. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Gang,

Sitesell is hosting an SBI sweepstakes over the next two weeks and just by entering you have a chance to win the grand prize of a unique 20-page website built for you by one of their professional web builders.

They'll do the keyword research for you to get you started (on any theme/topic of your choice) and write your first 20 pages to get you going on the path to success. You'll also get a full year of the core SBI package that includes hosting and access to all of their tools and private members forum ($3248 value).

Not only that, there are going to be 4 runners up who each get a full one-year SBI package ($299 value each).

Go to Sitesell's facebook page and enter for your chance to win one of those great prizes. It would be so lovely if one of us here at the Work At Home Forum was a winner. ;)

----

Note to Vishal: I couldn't figure out what section of the forum to post this. I hope that here is fine. I just realized that although we've got a huge section for many of the various "Businesses and Programs" (some even "fly by night") we don't have an SBI section. :eek: Hoping you'll consider adding that to the list (maybe this post can be moved there to get the ball rolling?).

Blessings,
    Angie

------

You have your own SBI forum here now Angie!

Cheers,

Vishal

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Yippee! Thanks Vishal! That's really exciting. I'll have to set aside some time next week to make some thoughtful postings to start putting some meat on the bones of the new SBI forum. I'm feeling grateful and tickled pink. ;)

Blessings,
    Angie

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Looking ahead to a busy SBI forum Angie!

Cheers!

4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

THANKS Vishal and Angie! An SBI thread will be fun indeed. :)

6. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Just a quick reminder that there's only one day left to enter the contest. Entry ends at noon (US Eastern time) on Friday.

Fingers crossed for all of us! (y)

7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Good for you! Good luck!

9. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Well, the contest has ended and the winners were announced. I wasn't one of them, but maybe one of you were???
    Here are the names of the winners...

Grand prize winner of the custom built website is Justine Olsen.

The four winners of the SBI business building packages are:

Olivier Gingras-Audet
    Anne Lawrence
    Christine McDougall
    Laura Kenway

I don't recognize the names, but if any of them are WAHF members, give us a shout out and let us know you won!

For those who didn't win but have been contemplating whether or not to try SBI, there is still some good news. They're offering a 72 Hour SALE - buy 1 get 1 free SBI package. They usually only do this at Christmas, but are offering it for 3 days only on Sitesell's Facebook page (until noon on Monday, Sept. 10).

You can start one package immediately and postpone starting the second for up to 9 months. Or, you can give one to a friend or loved one to help them get started, too. What I've done in the past is split the cost with someone and we each got to start for half price. However you slice it, it comes out as an excellent deal and opportunity to begin down the road to online success.

I'm not taking advantage of this particular sale as I'm juggling 6 sites at the moment myself and can't manage to carve out time for more at the moment. However, if you decide to get started and need some help along the way, feel free to ask. Now that we've got this new SBI section, you can ask SBI related questions and I'll do my best to help. :)

Blessings,
    Angie