Seeking help on doing network marketing online

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by purposedriven42, Dec 17, 2006.

1. purposedriven42

purposedriven42 New Member

Hello everyone!

After serving the Philippine government for 22 years, am now shifting career from employee to entrepreneur. I enrolled in a network marketing company few months ago and I would like to build this business online.

I will appreciate receiving help from those who have successfully proven that network marketing can be done online.

Thanks so much.

Jose O. Paclibare
  2. LifeofEgypt

LifeofEgypt New Member

Get in touch with "Traffic Oasis". They will set you up with autoresponder and quality leads. I've heard many times in the past that they were a reputable company.
  3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

A lot depends on the kind of product you are selling and its price. Some products can be sold more easily online
  4. greatjobgal

greatjobgal New Member

There's a lot of free advertising you can do as well for your new venture. Just keep posting wherever you can find one.
  5. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

Personally I would steer clear of Traffic Oasis as a lead source. Network marketing online isn't necessarily a cakewalk... there are challenges.

The fundamental thing you need to start thinking about his HOW you are going to create a BRAND around yourself. Going out and advertising some company-provided lead-capture page is a very naive way to go about it.

You should have your own website, ASAP, which shares your story and describes your values. There are tons of good opportunities (and some not so good) out there but its is a FACT:

People Join Other People

Use this fact. You would be wise to concentrate on attracting people like you to your website and enrolling them in your vision.

Network marketing online is the same as doing it offline in many ways... you have to get people to see you as a good leader to follow and get them to see the virtue of the program you have chosen.

Study how other online marketers arre doing it. Chances are if you don't see a picture of the person on their website they are brand new and don't have a clue.
  6. sgmoney

sgmoney New Member

What's the product/service you're marketing? I would suggest forging a relationship with an established niche site/forum where your product/service would be used/purchased.

Instead of doing a blanket blitz, focusing your efforts on your target market would yield the most results for your efforts (especially when you're first starting out)
  7. BigmoneyPRO

BigmoneyPRO Guest

Yes Traffic Oasis Has The best leads around and you can also make money with them by letting your downline sign up with them too.I
    use a system called payitforward4profits that show you how to be a great marketer online.The system shows you how to do everything step by step.You a free to check it out when you can.Thanks
  8. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

Yes, do you already have a product in mind or our you looking for a business that can easily be built online?
  9. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Before getting started, you need to sit down and draw up your business model. Most people starting network marketing simple think that selling the product or sponsoring someone is the only way to make money.

It is the dominant way to make money, but there are others. If you are making a website, you can look into AdSense for example. Other possibilities are affiliate marketing or referral service for a complimentary product or service to your own.

Before heading full force into the business, just like any other business, you need to know what options you have in terms of income streams.

Quoting: malibumentoryou have to get people to see you as a good leader to follow and get them to see the virtue of the program you have chosen
    I think this is a really good point. To a large degree, I think what program you are with is irrelevant, as long as it is a reputable company and the products are of real value to consumers.

People for the most part are not really interested in the companies. What they are interested in the leader who can help them.

Even when you hear of someone talking about so and so company, what they're really saying is that this is the new leader (the company as an entity).

What is important is that they see you, the person, as a leader. When they do, the company issue dissolves away. Based on your merit as a leader, your choice of company is often enough reason for them to put away their issues with that particular company.

This is why when a leader in a company leaves it for another, a large chunk of his/her downline follow him/her to the new company.

At the end of the day, this is a people business and that will never change. Business is a form of interaction between people that involve buying and selling. You can't do away with people. They are the most important part.

The sooner you realize it and begin to develop yourself as a leader and develop solid relationships, the better off you'll be.

Thomas
  10. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

I find that many people, particularly men, just..

want to make some money

I have written diatribes about this before. I have made great money selling high-ticket programs... and I did it with a lot of heart.

What Men Really Want

However there is a segment, mostly male, on the internet that is attracted to one thing: the promise of easy money.

Many of these guys aren't actually interested in developing leadership skills or even in being professional marketers.

And there are always people willing to put together and promote products that cater to this market.... which diminishes the whole high-ticket corner of the industry...

Because the WHY with "I just want to make some money" is so vague and weak (and make no mistake, marketing to these people is an exercise in finding weakness and pain), that many of them end up as roadkill... discouraged and reluctant to actually LEARN HOW TO BUILD a BUSINESS CORRECTLY.

This is what gives high-ticket direct selling kind of a bad rap... its the elite group of people who CAN recruit but are either not able or willing to transfer their knowledge and experience.

Having A Plan

I have realized that most people who get into the biz actually have no clue about how to have a daily paln for marketing.

-If they come into the business via the internet, most of them will expect that they can be massively successful just by doing a little internet promoting.

The reality is that Web 2.0 is taking shape and there are so many thousands of different promotional venues and newcomers get so confused (keep in mind: they are hoping for immediate results) that they try a few things - get very little response and give up.

These days What I am doing is sitting down with my new people and having a dialog to find out what they are good at doing on the internet already and steering the towards a Plan of Daily Action which, if followed 4-5 days per week will produce results.

What Network Marketing on The Internet Really Requires

A) having many hooks in the water. ie. not getting all your leads from on pond. Its essential to learn to fish in a lot of different spots. Even if you are not a very good fisherman you still catch one here and there by showing up at the fishing holes on a regular basis.

B)Consistency
    C)Committment to learning and to success.
  11. tomcha

tomcha New Member

Great tips and insight.
    The lure of easy money is tempting..... very tempting.

And you're right. Not many people want to develop themselves into leaders, it seems like.

But because of that, those of us who do strive to be better and become leaders that can help others, will shine even more.

Thomas
  12. malibumentor

malibumentor New Member

"Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness - great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy." - Jim Rohn

"Giving is better than receiving because giving starts the receiving process." - Jim Rohn
  13. Mark_Worthen

Mark_Worthen New Member

Quoting: purposedriven42
    Hello everyone!

After serving the Philippine government for 22 years, am now shifting career from employee to entrepreneur. I enrolled in a network marketing company few months ago and I would like to build this business online.

I will appreciate receiving help from those who have successfully proven that network marketing can be done online.

Thanks so much.

Jose O. Paclibare

Yes, you can build a successful network marketing business via Internet marketing.

I have been one of the Top 25 distributors in the world for my company for customer acquisition for three years in a row. I have attracted 99% of my customers on the Internet.

I publish an e-zine (online magazine or newsletter), Internet and Network Marketing Success, where I focus on this very topic.

I also publish a list of the "The Best Internet Marketing Tools For Network Marketers" -- visit my site and look for the Internet Marketing link on the upper navigation bar. Info re: my ezine is also on my website (link is below).

One important point to consider is if the company you represent allows Internet marketing. There are a few companies that prohibit using their name in advertisements, forum postings, distributor directories, etc. (Melaleuca, Shaklee, Silpada) although there are still ways to market online, while complying with those restrictions.

A word of caution: Because a Google Adwords account is so easy to set up, a lot of distributors start their Internet marketing by advertising with Google. Unfortunately, if you don't know what you are doing, you can lose a lot of money fast, like $200 in a few hours (I'm not exaggerating). Therefore, do not start PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising until you have learned how to do it in a cost-effective manner.

If you subscribe to my e-zine I give you a free, high quality 85-page e-book on how to advertise effectively using Google Adwords. If you don't want to subscribe to my e-zine, contact me back channel and I'll send you the link.

All the Best,

Mark
  14. lionsault

lionsault New Member

malibumentor, where did you get the quote from Jim Rohn from?