Seen 5DollarWonder Yet?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Marv Dorn, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

This appears to be a new program, has anyone seen it yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Thanks.

http://5dollarwonder.biz/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

Decided to join, started promoting via safelists and solo email ads, have received $75 in sales in about a day and a half! Needless to say that I am very happy! :) I converted their text ad to html and give it to my teammates to use for themselves. GlobalSafelist appears to be the best so far. What safelists work for you?
  3. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

Hello All,

This simple little program is really filling my Paypal account up very quickly, almost $300!

I have been using free safelist email ads and have also bought a number of contact solo's at safelists and text ad exchanges, these have produced the best.

Hope you are doing well online too.
  4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Hi Marv,

What are the exact duties? Could you provide some specifics on exactly what you have to do to make money? Is this free to start and free for others to do?

Thanks.
  5. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

Hello payment proof,

You join at either a $5/month membership or a one time $50 for a lifetime membership. I have received 5 lifetime memberships and many monthly memberships. So, there are no free joining options, but this is so easy, most members should be in profit within a day or two, I was on the first day and I have a lifetime membership.

I post free and paid solo ads in safelists, the free go to the member's list email address and the paid for solos go to the member's contact email address, which is much more effective. I also use text ad exchanges and look for sales on what are called network or super solos, which again go to the member's contact email address. In both types of advertising, all members agree to receive emails from other members, so no chance of any spam complaints.

I hope this helps, sorry for the delay, but was away from my computer for a couple of days.
  6. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Have you tried to google the site and see what others are saying about this?
  7. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

Hello,

A google search basically just brings up the site and some people posting their link on facebook. This is so new, there is no real data out there yet. Since I joined, thought I would bring my marketing perspective of what I'm doing and the results I'm achieving. I personally have - 5 x $50 memberships + 17 x $5/mo. memberships, you can do the math, it's working well. :)
  8. CRIPLEY

CRIPLEY Member

Fantastic Marv! Keep Cooking!
  9. Lori Samples

Lori Samples New Member

Hi Marv,

I have been checking out the 5 dollar wonder, how is it working after a few more months?
  10. Marv Dorn

Marv Dorn New Member

Hi Lori,

I'm still getting new subscriptions even though I have not been advertising it much, as I have opened 2 advertising sites and have been heavily promoting them. My latest signup was yesterday. Hope this helps, it is a really simple program to make money with, you just need to post ads, I have a good ad in plain text or html for anyone that wants it, just ask.