self motivate

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by wunderlist, Apr 24, 2008.

1. wunderlist New Member

I just keep thing . no effort = no extra income
    some effort = possible extra income
    massive effort = potential for replacing income
  2. BillChechel New Member

Couldnt agree with you more on this one.

It takes action to see results. I find too many people over analyze everything and never take any action. Paralysis by analysis.

Thats why so many never live their dreams of owning their own business.
  3. tidbits New Member

My best motivation is my list. I make a list of what needs to be done and I keep on working until it's done.

Knowing what needs to be done is half of the battle. The other half is doing it.
  4. freecashhappens New Member

I have a motto I live by:

Do what others won't so you can have what others don't.

Words to live by. I treat every day the same way.

Balanced with massive effort.
  5. pcwork New Member

Not a problem for me, I never lack motivation
  6. jschuman New Member

Having a daily to do list is good motivation. So is having a big goal that you really believe you can achieve.
  7. GavinStephenson New Member

Associating failure with pain such as not having to give your kids the life style you want them to have

or losing out on not going on holiday 5 times a year.. Thats what tony robbins says to do anyway .. I Dont use that personally but it might work ..

Most people are not motivated because they don't really want success that just kind of want it.

You have to want success as much as you want to breath.. You have to love what your doing.. It cant be one of your hobbies

Thats why so much people fail marketing online because everyone has a image website that you can make money quick..

When Really, the people that make the money quick no what they are doing.

Thats why i never fall for the HYPE and that old school gorilla marketing.

It works only for the people at the top.

I like to be in a community where everyone becomes successful because they are surronded by success not some Guru Marketer that slap some slick ad copy on there page and making money only for them self

But anyway.. getting out of old patterns by making it a habit of getting rid of old habits ...

All you need is within you.. anyone thats look for motivation its IN RIGHT NOW ..

lol Whats this guy talking about ... you will learn[IMG]
  8. A8ch Gold Member

Self motivation is one of the most difficult disciplines for us to master, because we are basically lazy. We prefer to take the path of least resistance. That explains why we are attracted to promises that say easiest, fastest, guaranteed, and so on.

And there lies the irony.

If we would first establish the right infrastructure, which reqires some effort on our part, we wouldn't need to expend as much energy to accomplish our goals. By infrastructure, I'm referring to developing good habits, being organized, setting goals, having a plan and being sufficiently disciplined to DO the things we know we should.

Many times it's our urge for immediate gratification that prevents us from doing the preparatory groundwork to enjoy a fulfilling and exciting lifestyle. We're too lazy to make the investment in ourselves and our future.

The turth is we just have to make the commitment once and then follow through. When the useful habits have been formed, all we have to do next is simply pursue our goals and ambitions, as a matter of course. By that time, it would be effortless because we'd be in a state of perpetual self motivation.

Hermas
  9. JenniferF New Member

Wanted to share this with you - something I read a while back....

I am Very Accommodating.

I ask not questions.

I accept whatever you give me.

I do whatever I am told.

I do not presume to change anything you think, say, or do; I file it all away in perfect order, quickly and efficiently, and then return it to you exactly as you gave it to me.

Sometimes you call me your memory.

I am the reservoir into which you toss anything your heart or mind chooses to deposit there.

I work night and day; I never rest, and nothing can impede my activity.

The thoughts you send me are categorized and filed, and my filing system never fails.

I am truly your servant who does your bidding without hesitation or criticism.

I cooperate when you tell me that you are "this" or "that"
    and I play it back as you give it.

I am most agreeable.

Since I do not think, argue, judge, analyze, question, or make decisions, I accept impressions easily.

I am going to ask you to sort out what you send me, however, my files are getting a little cluttered and confused.

I mean, please discard those things that you do not want returned to you.

What is my name? Oh, I thought you knew!

I am your subconscious. [(Read VISION) R.B.

??” Margaret E. White
  10. Freedom New Member

I totally agree. There are so many people out there looking for something for nothing. They wonder why they are in the position they are in. They say if you are not happy with your situation, do something about it