Selling Clickbank Products

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Oct 28, 2007.

1. duckbird New Member

Anyone having a problem trying to selling clickbank products?
  2. happywife Gold Member

duckbird,

It is difficult to sell clickbank products unless you really have a targeted market. Well, that is my experience at least. Obviously, people do sell them regularly or clickbank wouldn't be in business. [IMG]

I tried selling them via classifieds, etc., when I first started out but never made any sales.

After I joined SBI and built my first site, I went back to clickbank to see if there were any related products for my chocolate candy niche. I found a couple and added them to my site in the appropriate places. I've made a couple of sales that way, because my visitors were actually searching for that particular type of thing (in this case software for personalized chocolate candy wrappers).

I don't make any extra attempt to promote clickbank any more, so I'm probably not the best one to answer this question, but I thought I'd add my experience into the mix. [IMG]
  3. getagrip Gold Member

I do sell them, but my sales are inconsistent. Interestingly, a lot of my sales come just after the 1st and 15th of the month...which coincide with people's paydays! Interesting, huh?
  4. duckbird New Member

I guess another question could be, knowing what you know now, Would you be incline to buy something from the CB marketplace?
  5. dave428 New Member

I do sell clickbank products. I havent faced any kind of difficulties. There are literally thousands of niche markets and thousands of solutions being offered. I would suggest trying to focus on an area that you have a good working knowledge of... something you can speak of with some expertise. This will make your marketing experience seem more like a hobby than a second job.

Dave
    [Link removed - Admin]
  6. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Duck,

You have to target a market and figure out which products folks would be interested in. I wouldn't make that your only income strategy on a site. I would include adsense and affiliate marketing on the site too.

Newbie Shield
  7. It can be tricky. If you choose a product with very high gravity then your are competing with tons of other affiliates. If you choose one with low gravity then the product may not even have a market yet. You have to try to find that balance of the product being established and making sales but not so much that you have to compete with super affilliates.

Another tip, make sure the products you choose have low refund rates and a good commission.

To your success,

Michael
  8. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Try to find popular products (products that are top sellers) that also have a low return rate.

Try not to promote more than three products per page.

Make sure that the products are relevant to your page.

[IMG]

Newbie Shield
  9. dlozen New Member

I've been having a problem with clickbank tracking my google clicks...

I'm getting short counted by a bunch.

Created 40 clicks for a product yesterday and clickbannk registered 1. I sent them a email note and without comment a cople of hours later they are registering 131 clicks for the product. I'm concerned that they are missing sales...

Anyone else having problems with them or is it just me.
  10. fireman5214 New Member

I have a question upon reading this. I am a member of profit lance and use clickbank.com. I was wondering if I am doing the hoplinks right. I just get a product I want to promote, make the hoplink with my name on it and copy and paste it to my blog or website as a link. When people actually buy the product I get the percentage of the sale of that product listed on clickbank? If what I am doing is correct, why am I not making any profits through the clickbank since February after promoting the products. What other ways can I advertise my products or get onto a search engine.
  11. emmiesdad New Member

I am also a newbie using PL with Clickbank. Going through the CB site just reviewing what was there I noticed that there was a one time setup fee. Is this true since I signed up through PL or can I just create the hoplinks I want to promote and post them in some blogs that I have been checking into? Also, the info in PL is very informative but at the same time is very confusing. Sometimes I find that I end up having multiple pages of PL open. The site seems to jump from spot to spot. Does anyone else notice this? Any help would be awesome, thanks...
  12. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hello fireman and welcome.[IMG]

Have you gotten some answers about clickbank yet? Online marketing is a vast topic... there are so many ways one can use to market a product.

I myself am a fan of SBI but I also use free methods such as blogs, Squidoo, writing articles etc to get traffic.

No traffic - no sales.[IMG]
  13. ksc492 New Member

I've been told when choosing a product or niche stick to wealth, health, and lifestyle. If you can find a product you're interested in and believe in with the right targeted traffic you can make a lot of money. I know this is vague but truthfully it works.

Kindest,

Kody
  14. samda Member

duckbird: Anyone having a problem trying to selling clickbank products?
    I would not call it as problem. I would call it as challenge. Getting the right product to right market in right time is clickbank all about.

You need to be aware of market trends, people's mind etc., etc.,