Send Out Cards

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Seashell, May 24, 2008.

1. Seashell New Member

Any fellow Send Out Cards people on here ??
  2. annadenise Member

I am not in this, but one of my Trivita teammates does this in addition to Trivita and said he really likes it a lot and that it is very well run. He did not state his earnings, but indicated that it is worth his while and the first time he has done well in something that did not involve a nutritional product.
  3. bduran New Member

YES...I am a SOC Entrepreneur and LOVE IT....
    Joined in 2005 and dabbled in it along with my other business, which I've since SOLD, since SOC is doing quite well and is a LOT less work than those other "Labor-intensive" businesses where you have to drag products around and "coerce" people into having home parties....who has time for that?

Barb
    [Link removed - Admin]
  4. Freedom New Member

What is send out cards? I havent heard of this program.
  5. Seashell New Member

Glad to see you here Barb - I love it too.

Freedom, I sent you a private message which elaborates a bit more on send out cards.

If interested I can set you up with a free trial (or anyone else that wants to test drive the system)
  6. annadenise Member

Can someone elaborate a little more here on the thread instead of via pm about the basics of what this is and how it works?
  7. Seashell New Member

Send Out Cards is a unique way to maintain and keep in touch with friends, family, colleagues, customers etc...

Via the web you select a card, write your message and send it. Its a real physical card that is remotely printed and mailed.
    You can upload your own photos, write or sign it in your own handwriting, send gift cards, promo material, or gifts (candy, coffee, cookies)

You can schedule when cards get sent ??“ this means if your going on vacation during father's day, you can schedule the card to be sent while your gone.
    You can upload your contacts or customer list and send them a campaign.
    Sending X-mas cards this was us a snap (saves me sooo much time)

Currently the market is dominated by two companies ??“ Hallmark and American Greetings. Send Out Cards intends to give them a run for their money.
    Most cards cost $ 3-4 each. A standard card on Send Out Cards is only $ .62

You can try it yourself: goto [Affiliate link removed - Admin]
    username: workathomeforum
    password: workathomeforum

Have a look around and send yourself a card on me.

This will be good for 5 days
  8. Seashell New Member

Also you might find this interesting:

The Guinness Book of World Records listed Joe Girard as the "World's Greatest Retail Salesman" for 12 consecutive years.

Google his name and see for yourself...

His Secret ?? he was a card sender... he send out thousands of cards every year to past customers.

Its not surprising that Send Out Cards is very popular with sales people and business owners for keeping in touch with customers and building refferals.
  9. lacy_amy New Member

Seashell--what are the costs involved?
  10. Seashell New Member

It's $ 399 for the top package which is the one that most people here would be interested in -

However they have packages @ $ 25, 99 & 299 that can be offered to those who only want to use the service.

Contact me so I can get you some more info in greater detail as well as how the payout schedule works.
  11. annadenise Member

This does sound interesting. I have not had time to pull the site up and really review it, but I get so tired of paying $4 for cards!!!! Plus, this sounds very easy. My friend at Trivita said he uses the cards to send out to his Trivita customers and thank them once or twice a year for being a customers.

Seashell, do you market this, or primarily use for personal use?

Can you post the payplan here?
  12. Seashell New Member

I do both. I use it personally, but also market it to other companies that might benefit from using it. Alot of real estate, mortgage, and insurance people use it. The applications are wide and varied on how people are using it. Also because it is a business, I get to write off all my personal card sending.

Follow my link for the payplan - the website does a good job of explaining it.
  13. dawnmo New Member

Hi everyone! I stumbled upon this thread and thought I would introduce myself, too. (Hi Barb! [IMG])

I've been with Send Out Cards for about 6 months and it is by far the best business I have been involved in. It is very easy to talk about this product/service because just about every business professional can benefit from it and it is more economical than any other greeting card system out there.

I am having a blast!

[IMG]
  14. jeannine05 New Member

I love the convenience, I've been using SOC for almost a year and have never missed a birthday or anniversary. Before I was always late or didn't send a card at all. I would remember several weeks before hand but would tell myself, I have more time and before I knew it, the event had already passed. Now I receive an email reminder about a week ahead and it has a link directly to my account, I pick out a card and the rest is done for me. I'm so lazy that sometime I would buy the card and forget to send it or didn't want to walk up the driveway to put it in the mailbox, and seeing as I'm always on my computer now it takes a couple of minutes and I'm done. Thanks SOC for making my life so much easy and I know my family and friend's thank you too.
  15. annadenise Member

I am getting ready to join this under a friend of mine in Trivita to use it to contact my customers a couple of times a year, to thank my business affiliates and of course for personal use as well. I've just been going to nuts with my main business to get signed up yet.

I did have a free card sent to me and I am impressed with the quality of the cards. This serves as a reminder to me to get signed up this weekend in Send out cards. I went through the video's etc, and after receiving the card several days ago I will be using this service.
  16. wapahm New Member

I too have received a SOC card from Jeannine.
    Hi Jeannine! [IMG]

The card was very beautiful and
    the quality is very impressive.

I need this, gotta get with the program and start using SOC.
  17. annadenise Member

Mine was not from Jeanne, but you are right, the quality is excellent. I will be spending a day just on the contact mgr LOL!

Sending the cards is very easy though, and once I load some my Trivita customers (I have over 400 personal customers, so sure am not loading that many, just the one's who order often) and business affiliates I'll be sending away!!!
  18. Lori Moreno New Member

Hi SOC Lovers!!

Welcome to Send Out Cards Denise!

You're going to love it!
  19. annadenise Member

Thanks. I spent a good part of yesterday listening to audio's and getting up to speed. I have a reputation for being a worker, and want to understand everything I do totally, so tend to kill myself in the beginning learning everything inside and out LOL!

This will be of great assistance to me in follow up to both customers and my business affiliates in my primary business. Not to mention I can take care of friend's and family's birthdays with all the great gifts now offered that we can send with cards.
  20. dcrane New Member

I'm a SOC'er. I am a SOC Entrepreneur and it's great. I have been for almost a year now.